Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhi

Well its time for me to leave this forum. Mostly because I've been biting my tounge for a while, and also I've been working almost seven days straight and don't get much time to get on the comp. So I thought since I'm leaving I'd talk about 2 things that got me upset, I've been trying to hold it in all this time but its not been helping. So lets get it off my chest.

First its a certain person who's high up there telling a friend of mine that if he wants to be a real christian he should break all ties with the catholic church. My thing is what gives u the right to tell a person he should leave his denomination to coinside with yours. If last I remember toj never said catholics not allowed. I know it was a sugestion but I think if u have a high position on the forum u should watch what u suggest.
Second is a new cs admin calling someone a 3 letter f word. Which is a great woy to get more people to join toj since the guy left the club, the server etc. etc.

Well thats it for me, I'm going to miss playing with alot of u. Specially PW, tim, B, Atown, Kidan, steve (FK) and of cource that old guy slim. Slim I wish I become half the man u are when I get old. RISL!!!!!
Love u guys. :)

Me sad now:( Only one can judge the heart and thank goodness its not Me!! Ya still got to show up every now n then and RISL with me PLZ!!!! P.S. Love U 2!!!! also you left the door open and Jesus is n da hse...

Bye brother,

You always got me on e-mail. I'll miss you on here.

GOD BLESS!!!
:D

ghandi, please dont leave, serously. btw add me on x-fire so we can still play around n stuff

Add me to X-Fire also...tojphantom. And as long as ou have proof report the admin that used the vulgar word to Tek7 or Pilgrim.

Gandhi said:
First its a certain person who's high up there telling a friend of mine that if he wants to be a real christian he should break all ties with the catholic church. [...] Second is a new cs admin calling someone a 3 letter f word.
Gandhi: I received no reports of these events before your post. Your second reason is not relevant to the forums and it's likely that the first was also irrelevant as it sounds like the conversation happened via PM or instant message.

All: I have said, time after time, that members should report their complaints privately before posting about the issue on the forums. I am tired of having to restate this simple principle again and again. If you take issue with any posts on the forums, please report them to a moderator. If the moderator ignores you, then please report the situation directly to the appropriate staff member. If both the moderator and the staff member ignore you, then report the matter to me.

It is very difficult for me to accomplish any work when people ignore my requests and immediately post their complaints on the forums without trying to resolve the situation privately. In order to reduce my workload and gain some forward momentum, I am introducing a new rule: Any forum member who posts complaints without first trying to resolve the matter privately will have his or her thread locked and/or deleted and possibly receive a warning or temporary ban.

Please remember that civil debate and constructive criticism is not the same as complaining. I am not introducing this rule to stifle conversation, but rather to stop interruptions and emergencies that pull me away from my work as President of the Christian Gamers Alliance. If this simple request for courtesy had not been repeatedly ignored by several forum members, I would not have to take such measures.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back