Thnx guys

smile.gif
I think that there has been way to much complaining going on about the admins. They play alot and do their job well....... Maybe we should take the time to praise them instead of complaining all the time (may sound like a crazy idea..)  
tounge.gif
  well just thought I'D throw that out there... And i am serious, and thankful to have Christian Admins (they are a heck of alot better than the ones I run into on other servers)

Good job guys!!!

cool.gif

Humbly, I say thankyou.

I am one of the new members to the Admin lists. And I am very busy learning the ropes, and there are a lot of them. The seasoned admins have been of great assistance in guiding me as to what to do when. They have been open to my sometimes seemingly stupid 'n' silly questions.

I have worked hard to make myself available during the day by getting my laptop up to speed with all required updates and connections. I am also available most nights\mornings until almost 4am Eeastern.

Speaking for myself, admining is a very hard responsibility to accept. I certainly did not choose to accept the offer for praise and recognition. It is diffuclt to make a decision that you know everybody is going to disagree with. It is hard to show patience and love to somebody who is yelling at you over the mic.

For myself, I accept that I will not always make the decision that will make 100% of the people happy. I try hard to make the decision that is right by God, right by our members, right by our guests and right by our server.

I am an admin to service your needs on the servers. Can't get any simpler then that. You want a map change, I'll put it to a vote, or simply change it. Somebody griefing you, I'll drop by (if I am not already there) and try to get them to behave, and if they choose not to, I'll remove them. I am rambling.

Just found out u were an admin Gods_peon (i asked remember?) congrats
smile.gif
i hav another one to spam and bug about a hax0r in ToJ servers
biggrin.gif

Back