theory craft

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
this would work both in FT and RoC

you get a blade master as primary or even secondary, and get him to lvl 6, with lvl 3 windwalk,2 mirror image, bladestorm.

WHY windwalk?

well he does 100 dmg with it at lvl 3, and you can use it to catch heros, lone units, and mirror images just gives them more targets to shot at, and the ulimate reason is so that you can windwalk back to their archers/casters/ support and then use your blade storm and just totally desimate them.

now in RoC this shouldnt be as hard as it is on FT becuase you can still creep to lvl 6. where as on FT you have to actually FIGHT the other team (gasp).

like i said theory craft works on paper and i used it against an insane computer, not sure how it will work against ppl till i can play the noobs on our lan
wink.gif

lion...walk out your front door, breathe in some fresh air, walk down the block, smell some flowers...

:p

if i walked out my front door i would be in a the dorm hallway, and there are no flowers here
sad.gif

I prefer WindWalk and Crit the first few points myself you can take out wisps/peons in one shot at lvl 3 pretty often. I usualy skip mirror image unless they are focusing on my hero and I will eventully get a point in it. In about 200 expansion games Ive gotten the Blademaster to level 6 all of once I think.

I thought it did but I may be wrong, you still do 75 + base damage with your first shot and then another base damage + crit almost always a 2 shot kill.

Back