The Warriors

Gandhi

I just rented The Warriors for XBOX and its a very addictive game. Its follows the movie pretty well, and since its made by Rockstar u have the same freedom to move around like GTA. So if u're a GTA fan or a fan of the movie, its worth trying.

Gandhi said:
I just rented The Warriors for XBOX and its a very addictive game. Its follows the movie pretty well, and since its made by Rockstar u have the same freedom to move around like GTA. So if u're a GTA fan or a fan of the movie, its worth trying.

Well, I saw the game and thought it looked pretty good. What is the movie about any way?

Its about gangs in the late 70's. The movis follows one gang who is falsly accused of killing the head of gang. Basicly, this guy called a meeting because he thought if all the gangs put their beefs aside and join together they would out number the police. But during the meeting a gang member kills this guy. And people think the warriors did it. So now they have to make it back home to their own turf where they are safe. But all the other gangs in new york are after them since they killed the leader of the gang at a meeting where it was supposed to be safe.
Its a pretty good movie, worth renting if u have a chance.
The actual meeting in the movie reminded me of Morpheus in the second matrix talking to the croud.

Back