The Update?

...I know you guys will hate me for this but I was bored XD. The only thing I found interesting was the new lighthouse level but honestly everything felt all too familiar. L4D soooo needs a new enemy type. Maybe when custom maps start coming out it will get better.

Last edited:
did you play on our server? tek and I were trying to but didn't get in for survival.

Yup we were on the toj server and played Dead Air VS and later tested out the survival maps.

I was playing with Gerbil and I found it fun. I didn't like the invisible walls on top of all the rooftops on Dead Air versus though.

I was playing with Gerbil and I found it fun. I didn't like the invisible walls on top of all the rooftops on Dead Air versus though.

If you like it I'm glad :) . I just didn't find enough new content to keep my interest. I would like to try the lighthouse stage again at some point.

Personally I've enjoyed the update to the extent that I've played it. Was helped by Exo, Shade and a CC member on some survival levels to get Gold, Silver and Bronze. Some of the levels provide a new excitement, while some of the levels could stand to be a bit smaller IMO. Overall, a great update to an already fun game and it was free!

Back