The "Rate the Avatar Above You" Thread!

8/10, Looks like the Gi-Joe Kobra symbol, loved the bad guys

Edit: i accidentally missed Laz's post

I always liked your avatar. Really clean looking... AND.... i mean.... it is Cloud. enough said.
8/10

clean. and cool.
8/10

Now that you have the perfect Avatar... you have great ideas for a sig.... here are two i made in..... 20 seconds.

snake-bites-face.jpg

snake_bite.jpg

maybe i'm getting to ahead of myself. haha.

geeze snake bite... that makes me excited to see it when it comes... ahaha...

and yours... i think i already rated... o well. 7/10

By the way... i have already been rated.... 3 times.... i think..... don't rate me again, next person..... ummm....

rate this Avatar

Moderator's Note: Embedded image changed to text link for the poor souls still on dial-up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/A_Paul_O/thownage.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a lot of work! :)
I had to make every frame of that little animation.

seriously.... wow? i just learned how to use flash.... like..... today.... seriously and that would take maybe an 2 hours for a really complete one. idk... i really like the format of flash. You tell it : start here, end here, and it moves it gradually the WHOLE way. ANYWAYS.... i really need to pick myself a copy of flash... hmmmm....

8/10, how did you get that backround color?
It's an 8bit png with an alpha channel. It is basically transparent (though IE always chokes on em), you can either use GIF. PNG or TIFF for transparency, GIFs are usually the better size, but PNGs have a higher quality and weigh less if you can strip out the unused colors. TIFFs are, um, HUGE and is probably a better idea to avoid em :p

Back