The person below me thread part SIX!!!!

False, but I know who is...SS or it didn't happen....Did you get the special pet one for your nekid puppy?

The person below me likes to take huge groups of kids camping

You are never alone, thats a trick question

The person below me has hicked 5 miles to get away from most of the world to camp

You are never alone, thats a trick question

The person below me has hicked 5 miles to get away from most of the world to camp

Not sure what hicked is, maybe you are making a funny rhyme? trick and hick?

But, sure i went 6 miles this summer.

The person below me has stood at the top of a large water fall and looked down.

I pondered a little bit today, so yeah.

The person below me is buying a new computer soon.

True, because you brought it up 0.o -----> evil stare with darts coming out of my eyes at you.

The person below enjoys Saskatoon berry pie!

Never had it, but love the huckleberry pie.

The person below me is going to randomly raise their hands today in public and say "Praise the Lord!"

Trick question. If I say yes and do it, then its not random. If I say no and do it, I lied. If I say yes and don't do it, I lied and if I say no and don't do it, well its the truth. So, no.

The person below followed me there, and now is sorry for doing so and wants to come back.

dude, ribs. nom nom nom

The person below me is going to start something new tomorrow.

False, I don't have to wait. (nyeah, nyeah)

The person below me is going to punch me in the nose the next time they see me.

Nah...I'm more of a snowball down the back of your neck kinda person...but then you KNOW that lol

The person below me knows where my graphic card is....the repair shop can't seem to find it....and I need it to play WAR /cry

I know where it is...see that sprially vortex over there...

The person below figures this card or this card is better then waiting for the old x1950 XT to come back and should be picked up before they are out of stock

Last edited:
False, one's husband does those duties.

The person below me is going on a long drive tomorrow. <10 hours round trip>

Back