The Great Big I am Attuned Thread

i know im already attuned in all but i have something i would like to say. to me presonally , the amount of bonus healing required for holypallys to meet requirements seems too low to me. this is just me know i had atleast over 1100 bonus healing when i started raiding with the guild becuase i set it as my goal . i just think it should be higher then 800 minimum.

BluBarry is Keyed

Woo Hoo For Resto Shaman!

Also... What Req's should I look for when going to Kara, I am the One and only Resto Shaman in the guild and thus I would like to know what is required of me to raid :rolleyes:

I am attuned!!!

This is Angelik and I just got attuned with kara two days ago. I currently meet all of the requirements.

wildmatt is attuned

wildmatt is attuned and ready for kara . if there are any addons i need for warlocks let me know.

Mattiah (pronounced Matt-I-uh)is attuned and i'm currently working on increasing my spell damage. I would love to run heroics with you guys if you want. I need upgrades.

at·tune (-tn, -tyn)
tr.v. at·tuned, at·tun·ing, at·tunes
1. To bring into a harmonious or responsive relationship:

i have also respeced linnk to resto if anyone cares to know . brug is still holy which makes him more valuable i guess to raiding until linnk gets geared properly

pretty soon and I'll be requesting a scroll of ressurection from someone.

i think you get a free month out of the deal. so... i looked it up it will be April 15th.

Last edited:
wow mordos now u really have covered all aspects of the game! u have a tank a dps and healer!
u pwned up tanking then dpsing and now healing? y cant u leave some credit for the little guys!

Back