"the eye" attunement

Nommad

So i know there is no longer any sort of attunement req's for the eye and ssc, but I was thinking it would be cool to see if anyone wanted to do it anyways...I was reading up on the eye attunement, and it requires Heroic Shat Halls, SLabs, Arc and SV, before Mag.
If anyone is interested in doing this, please do send me a message in game, or on the forums, I'd love to try to get a group of people, who aren't already the "leet" raiders, to learn some Heroic teamwork and get some honor and badges to boot...Like for example, it might be a perfect time to help me learn to heal an "agro" happy hunter, or give him some practice at watching some sort of agro management...<cough>masta<cough>...hehe j/k.

So i know there is no longer any sort of attunement req's for the eye and ssc, but I was thinking it would be cool to see if anyone wanted to do it anyways...I was reading up on the eye attunement, and it requires Heroic Shat Halls, SLabs, Arc and SV, before Mag.
If anyone is interested in doing this, please do send me a message in game, or on the forums, I'd love to try to get a group of people, who aren't already the "leet" raiders, to learn some Heroic teamwork and get some honor and badges to boot...Like for example, it might be a perfect time to help me learn to heal an "agro" happy hunter, or give him some practice at watching some sort of agro management...<cough>masta<cough>...hehe j/k.

You heal aggro happy hunters??.... :eek: :D

I Would love to go... Just have to work out a time

Yes, if you need a healer, lemme know.

A few people just need Mag, maybe he will go down tonight (hint hint) who knows?

Also this quest reward (name) will NOT be available after WotLK comes out.

Me and My Hubby (Razyela and Eigimlin) both just need to kill Mag and would be interested on going. Will this be on a regular raid night or an off night?

If people are on that part of the questline let the raid leader<s> know when you sign up for the 25 man raid...and we will do our best to accomodate.

Magtheridon went down last night. Hopefully everybody who needed him was there and now have their Champion of Naruu's title.

Nice! I didn't make it and chances are good that I won't make a week day raid for a while until Anthony gets back on the same shift as me. No worries though, if I get it...great...if not...oh well

I don't think I have done this on either of my 70s. I will volunteer my healer or my rogue, or both. Let me know.

I am interested!

I will need to know the time ASAP so I can plan out the weekend! TY!

Saturday night works best for me (And Eigimlin, if I go he will go)

Back