The ashe experiment...OP?

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
With over 130,000 IP, i decided to do a fun experiment and buy a bunch of runes. Now my experiment is going to consist of using ashe and starting with a long sword and a health pot. I'll be taking all of my runes to use Critical damage and masteries. It would add up like this...

quint - 13.38
+
Marks - 20.07
+
seal - 7.02
+
Glyph - 5.04
+
Masteries - 10.00

='s pwn? Actually it ='s 55.51 wich is more than starting out with the unique passive of infinity edge....When you actually throw infinity edge on top of this, Your critial damage ends up doing a massive 305.51% damage!!! holy cow! I would imagine ashe coming up at level one and first cirting a champ and his or her health goes to 50% or less. This crit damage would be even better on MF because her attack damage is so much more high, but early game would be very rough for her. I havn't actually tried this experiement, but I will later today. The key to this experiment also will consist of last hitting creeps with volley and waiting for Ashse's passive to be high enough to crit on a champ. : )

Please share your thoughts!

Update....this experiment sucks hard with a solo ashe. I would imagine this working better as ashe going bot lane and letting her team mate get all the creep kills while your passive builds up. I'm keeping my rune page set up like this though because once I start getting crit with MF, she basicly two shots people :D about 21 min into the game I start to do serious damage, but am not much use until I can get a good ammount of crit up! I'm thinking of starting with vampiric sceptor and going straight into infinity edge. This rune set up is really OP on MF. The only thing that bums me out about the runes is that they don't have levle up crit damage which would be exactly what I'd like. They really should because who esle would use these runes except for trynd and gangplank and dumb kids like me? : )

Last edited:
Back