That's Indiana weather for ya...

XionTawa

So, tomorrow (Wed) we will be enjoying some nice warmer 38 degrees F for the mid-day! However...this weekend our low is expected to be around -5 degrees... Gotta love Indiana weather... I think the biggest difference I have ever seen was 65 mid-day and like 15 the next day... :( Stupid Jet Stream...

makes you feel better we where sitting at 46 then day latter snow storms with -15 ...... michigan ftl, to bad no collage clossings only 6 inchies of snow thou, the drifts where kinda bad, other then that we still need more couse we sat at like 40+ degree weather for like 3 or 4 days before that, so we lost most if not all of our snow.

Yeah, I was watching the weather channel, and they said the only state that is worse than Indiana with weather changes is good ol' Michigan... Our wonderful neighbors to the north! :)

Yeah I am not looking forward to below zero's this weekend either...I would still take Indiana over Florida anyday. I am built like a polar bear so unless it is 50 or below it is too hot for me.

I went to Florida last March, and it got up to 95, and I hated it! I prefer 60 degrees...that is the perfect temp!

I believe the south has you trumped, good sir. 70's a week ago and just last night we got half an inch of snow. The last time the Metro Atlanta region got snow was 3 years ago.

Back