Terraria Server

Mordos

I'm working on getting the new server set up with WWJD server... give me a bit of time to get it all working.

I have been playing Terraria a lot lately and had a few questions about this.

When you move it will you be moving over the .wld or starting fresh?
When 1.06 drops are you guys going to start a fresh world to take advantage of all the new goodies?
What is the basic goal of your server? Like do people section off their own areas or does everyone work together to build 1 central fortress? Is it more like a hang out/ meeting hub or are you trying to conquer the whole map?

There have been several times where we work together to get res or kill a boss... but we also go solo...

as far as houses... it is split right now...some share, some build their own... generally there is a central house where all the merchants and stuff are that is a safe place as well as a place to craft... most of the houses are not far from there.

Just got the game gifted to me, I would like a server to play on too! :D

Ok got it up and running....

Server info:
Server: wwjd.dyndns.org
Port: 7777
password: taco

I bought the game today, it's fun!
I tried to connect and it says "You are not using the same version as this server."

I fixed it, just now.

I've been on business and my son didn't tell me it updated... so I just fixt it.

I tried to connect to wwjd.dyndns.org port 7777 and received a version mismatch error. :(

Back