Ten-hut! Server is UP!

Shagz

I'm proud to announce that thanks to some hardwork and seed donations from some of our members, we have our own TF2 server!

You can join the Official Tribe of Judah TF2 server at this IP address:

8.9.3.149:27015

Get on there and check it out!

Donations

The server will be up and running for at least the month of December, but we're counting on donations from our members to keep it going. The server costs $30 USD/month, and any money donated above and beyond that will go towards the ToJ Dedicated Server Fund. (I'm hoping this will be the case *every* month :))

You can donate to the ToJ here using PayPal.

Admins

Some of you have already expressed interest in being Admins, and I have noted your interest. If there are others, please send me a PM with your Steam Account ID (How to find your Steam ID) and we'll sort it out.

I'm still learning the ropes of Source server administration, so please have patience while we get some those things sorted out. Additionally, we'll be posting some server admin rules and guidelines before we start handing out privileges, so everybody's on the same page.

Any other questions (map requests, suggestions, links to server admin tutorials, etc.), just send me a PM!

Cheers!
Stephen/Shagz

HUZZAH!

Playing on the Tribe of Judah TF2 server last night was the most fun I've had playing TF2 yet.

The server's first day was even better than I had hoped for. I was thrilled to see the server full on its first day; I had expected it to take at least a few days to advertise the server and bring in new players.

What's even more amazing is that, as of 11 p.m. (when I logged off), we had exactly zero hecklers join the server. I think those who played on our Counter-Strike 1.6 server during its peak of popularity can appreciate how incredible that is. So big thanks to everyone who played on the server last night and played by the rules.

:D

Aye, last night was a blast and it was incredible to see the [toj.cc] gamertag back in motion on their own server. The ping on the server is fantastic, even when we hit 19\20 peeps on the server we experienced no slowdown. As Tek mentioned above, we had to let people know that their language was not acceptable a few times but overall had not a single heckler.

Thank the Lord for such an incredible blessing\witness tool. I truly hope to see more ToJ'rs join us for some fun!

The server's first day was even better than I had hoped for. I was thrilled to see the server full on its first day; I had expected it to take at least a few days to advertise the server and bring in new players.
I'm ecstatic to report that the server was full (20 slots, 20 players) again on the server's second night.

It was another night with no hecklers, though I did kick a few people (with 5 minute bans) after repeated requests and instructions on how to change their nickname. (And, to be fair, it may be that they had to log off, change their name through the Steam Community site, then return to the server.)

All in all, another terrific night!

w00t!

I'm ecstatic to report that the server was full (20 slots, 20 players) again on the server's second night.
We had a 20/20 full server again tonight. We're three for three!

/me cheers wildly

Sup yalls

Just wanted to drop in here and say hi. It's been pretty fun on the server so far! It'd be more fun of Whon didn't keep headshoting me every single time i see him...

but I digress. Good seeing you all, and I hope the server keeps goin' strong.

Back