*** Team SoE Sign UP ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
If you are interested in learning PvP and doing a lot of GvG please sign up. If you are already a Member of Team SoE please post again so I know you still want in. I am going to need a few of the current Team SoE members to help run 2 or 3 teams I hope. Everyone is welcome we will not turn anyone away. ***WARNING*** There will be a lot of losses as you learn to PvP there will be times where it is frustrating. Listen to the Team leader HE/She knows what they are doing. Now you can give positive feedback but try and not question a build more than likely if your a new member we will have you doing Specific builds. Now there is a reason the build is the way it is. So if you feel it is not working the first few times you are using it. Don't Be afraid to ask what skills you use first. The order that you casts does matter in PvP dont be afraid to ask questions. With that I look forward to getting Our Guild(s) some respect in the GW community. My goal for this upcoming season is to have our GvG rank in the top 1,000 and to begin winning the Hall of Heroes on a consistent Basis. These are not out of reach and are very attainable. I am very excited with where this team has already come. And look forward to teaching the next generation of Great SoE/SOE Pvpers :). God Bless and I will close Registration in the near future. Currently we are Pvping on Tuesday and Friday Nights. I may add a 3rd night or start earlier on one of the current nights to get the team rolling so if either of those 2 nights do not work for you feel free and post any way and we will see if we can do it on another night as well. Keep in Mind Sunday is Outreach night and which ever Night Bible Study is on I will not organize PvP those 2 nights are way more important than PvP.

Andrew

Team SoE:

Leader(s):
one2dredd - Fiona Dredd
Dorkelf - Axe Me No Questions

Team SoE/SOE
Atown
Draken
Maid Mirawyn
Slalomdms
ajmucha
stc95
Mist_01
azuresun
Dzwart
TheChad1215
WildBillkickoff
Sumo Supreme
TheRaven

Last edited:
i'll try my best as long as its SF and MF and maybe some other non-factions builds ;)

I would love to PvP, check signature for toons!

Note: I do NOT have NF and I am not on extremely late (I work during the day), 2300 EST is probably the latest.

Of course you can count us in. I'm very excited about our PvP potential and I hope we can bring some honor and recognition to our guild this year. We'll have the halls any time now but keep in mind folks, SF eles won't rule forever. Its kind of easy for us now, won't always be that way. So we need people in Team SoE who will be in it for the long haul and willing to work with different character and team builds as needed - and like Dredd said, we've gotta be willing to lose sometimes (and sometimes often) if we want to get where we can win.

10 Paul
9 Toast
8 Dea

Oh as I was typing this post I was using the window to keep score of our game of 'attribute' at the New Year's gaming convention, I'll just leave the score there to prove that occasionally I can do well at a game! Though we're not finished yet and now I'm probably going to lose..

Paul

quick mention. PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH xfire or something to remind me cuz sometimes i'll have h/w and forget

I am Definatly up for it. I am mostly a PvEer but I think PvP is great too, and encourage you PvEers who havent tried this to give it a try. I also encourage those who have tried and dont like it because of previous experience to come. Cause some of the new builds we are running take little or no time to set up a group(compared to back in the ole days where it took an hour+ to setup) and are way fun, especially now that the group has improved so much.

If you are already a Member of Team SoE please post again so I know you still want in.
Er, I think you mean "so I know you still want to get in." :)

Well, no, actually, because you can't end a sentence in a prepostition o.0

ya im in!
Trap Trap Trap!
Fire Fire Fire!
PvP PvP PvP!

I'd love to be part of it. The downside is i work 3 evenings a week and my scedual changes weekly. However, i'd love to be part of it whenever i can. I have all three games.

Dont worry I work 3 Random nights a week as well but I am there usually at least 1 PvP night a week.

My 8 fame and I would love to participate. I should be able to attend at least one of those nights each week, but I am not one to stay up much past 11 PM EST. What time do the activities usually start?

Wow, I never realized how much of my forum watching was done at work. I really fell behind on the forums over the break. Count me in. Also, I'd like to piont out that initially, with "Team SoE" it was suggested that we rotate leadership a little to spread the responsibility as well as gain more thourough experience. I would like to suggest this again here. I'm perfectly happy being a caller for our SF build, but if all the nukers are able to call, we'll be stronger as a team.

but if all the nukers are able to call, we'll be stronger as a team.

how bout someone who knows how to effectively call make a thread to tell everyone, instead of having to tell everyone every time we PvP.

The SF build seems like the flavor of the month. Like VIMWAY, SF appears to be used to farm fame. The stated purpose of these nights was to increase the guilds skill in PvP events. I know that everyone like to win every now and then, but shouldn't we be running a more balanced build? Besides, SF requires Night Fall, almost exclusively (a.k.a. Searing Flames), and so excludes those without the skill bar. A balanced build would be more likely to illicit the participation of a wider range of the guild/alliance members.

Just a few thoughts.....hopefully constructive.

i odnt know if the roster is full yet, but i'd love to be a part of it, problem being exams coming up. btw, i might wanna use a Hammer with my tank...anyone got The Ugly Stick?

We do not run the average SF build ours is a balanced SF build. We use a Rit to spam spirits and we have a Monk and an SS Necro. We get to hall and we usually dominate all teams but we come up a little short on Alter sometimes is all timing on when to attack and when not to.

I'd love to get into PvP stuff. I'd definitely have lots to learn though (starting with all these abbreviations everyone keeps throwing out), and I'm still working on my Interrupt technique... Then again, Mirawyn's got Me covered already, so whatev!

-Chadley

i odnt know if the roster is full yet, but i'd love to be a part of it, problem being exams coming up. btw, i might wanna use a Hammer with my tank...anyone got The Ugly Stick?

Ooh, I didn't know there was a hammer called the Ugly Stick! That's so cool. :cool: I've got the Bludgeoner, Victo's Maul and 2-3 good non-green hammers, and yet I don't really hammer that much anymore. I think hammer is still very cool in PvE particularly since few people do it anymore - but for PvP it isn't optimal. The problem is that the knockdown people used to achieve with hammer warriors is now accomplished much better with 'bunny thumpers'. So its just not worth it anymore to take the armor bonus hit for having no shield.

In our current build we don't have a lot of need for a warrior - however, when we GvG we do need a warrior for flag running.

For those new folks who may be thinking of joining us, here's what we need in our current build:

1-2 SS necros (preferrably with Vocal Minority)
3-4 SF eles
1-2 Monks (prot if we have only one, prot and healing for two)
1 Ritualist spirit-spammer

We also prefer PvP-only characters over PvE. They are easier to optimize and customize, and plus you can buy all the skills (including elites) and other stuff you need with balthazar faction. If you're interested in building such, please let me know and I'll give you the info you need.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back