Team SoE Meeting/Practice TUESDAY 10 PM Eastern!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Please be there as close to 10 PM as possible!! We hopfully will play a few games talk builds and such go over what we want this team to be about! Meet on TS!

um... i dont have TS downloaded yet, and i dont have a headset to listen to it. (dont want sibilings listen to my awsome PvPness)

PS. 10 est is 6 pst i might have to leave for dinner. I'll try and make it tho, just finished homework!

Im gonna try my best to be there on time but ill probably be late, depending on if i go to the bible study or not.

um... i dont have TS downloaded yet, and i dont have a headset to listen to it. (dont want sibilings listen to my awsome PvPness)

PS. 10 est is 6 pst i might have to leave for dinner. I'll try and make it tho, just finished homework!

Free quick download; http://www.goteamspeak.com
And you don't have headphones?! :eek:

*puts on a cheesy Chinese accent*
"Until you obtain a pair of headphones, Grasshopper, you are not worthy of PvP."
:p ;)

Heh, that's cool. I've done that a few times, when everybody else in the house was in bed, and I was scared of getting yelled at for being too loud. :D

wow i feel so retarted, thanks guys for putting up with me tonight. geeze, not a good way to start :(

Same here. I don't know what was up, but I was getting a ton of Error 007 disconnects last night. Figures that it has to be the one night we're PvPing... :mad:

Sorry i missed PVP night, i really wanted to come but the el-wife-o was feeling sick and i had to be her slave :)

Sorry i missed PVP night, i really wanted to come but the el-wife-o was feeling sick and i had to be her slave :)

she wasnt sick, she just wanted to have an excuse to have you more as her slave then normal, its a typical women trait, (you have to watch out for it) :p

PS hope she gets better, and your spanish too. el-wife-o LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back