Team Fortress 2 Trading

Grey's Backpack

Wanted!
Triboniophorus Tyrannus(!!!), Paint (Aged Moustache Grey or any other), Carouser's Capotain, Ye Olde Baker Boy, Pugilist's Protector, Hotrod, Backbiter's Billycock.

Willing to trade a Vintage Sandman, Vintage Ambassador, Scott'sman Skullcutter, Darwin's Danger Shield, Tribalman's Shiv, Buff Banner, Flare Gun, and Mann Co. Supply Crate (two Series #1, three Series #2).

Last edited:
I have a few more things on the fourth page of my backpack that I'm willing to trade. Nothing of value equal to hats, though.

Now that I have all the Polycount weapons for the Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Medic, and Spy and since the Polycount hats require 4 Refined Metal (equivalent to 75 weapons) + 1 Polycount weapon, I'm no longer actively looking for trades. By the time I actually get 75 scrap weapons, Valve will likely have already removed the hat requirements for set bonuses.

If others want to trade with me, though, I'm open to offers.

Grey: I noticed that you have a few items in "limbo" in your backpack. I had the same problem, but fixed it by shuffling items around until my "lost" items reappeared.

last time my items were in limbo, they went back to their original owner, this time the previous owner of a brown paint can would be Gator, this has happened before this though, once he gave me a S. Sleeper but it it didn't like my cooking, so Sydney went back to Gator :confused: </3

Updated the OP again.

I'm interested in trading the Vita-Saw for a Soldier Polycount item (Black Box or Battalion's Backup).

Other than that, I'm just looking to trade for metal. I'll probably get my +25 health Scout hat about the time Valve finally comes to their senses and decides to remove the hat requirement for set bonuses.

EDIT: Oops, already commented on the set bonuses in my previous post.

EDIT#2: I'd also consider trading 2 "classic" items for 1 Soldier Polycount item.

Last edited:
Updated the OP again.

I got the spare Soldier and Pyro Polycount items I was looking for.

So now I'm just looking for metal, the Bushwacka, and the Sydney Sleeper.

WTT Degreaser for Bushwacka (so I can finish out the Polycount weapons).

My trades

- 3 Name Tags
- 3 Dueling Mini-Game
- 4 White Paint
- 1 Purple Paint
- 1 Light Pink Paint

Trade for

- 1 name tag = 2 hats or 2 reclaimed metals
- 1 dueling mini-game = 1 hat or 1 reclaimed metal
- 1 paint = 1 hat or 1 reclaimed metal

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"M AN ADDICT!

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Corpfox

T_T Seriously the only thing you can't trade for is a virtual glowing hat why bother with crates. The hat is only good for one class, on only one of the games you play. Think about it even in the best case scenario and you win it's not that great O' prize so is it worth all that money?

I'd give you my crates free but I'm not going to be an enabler and no I'm not joking T_T.

Hey Tek do you want want my crates to build the bonfire video higher? I'd give them away to other people but I'd probably feel guilty now if I did.

Last edited:
Hey Tek do you want want my crates to build the bonfire video higher? I'd give them away to other people but I'd probably feel guilty now if I did.
Sounds good.

You send me the crates and I'll commit to making the video. I MIGHT even be able to record it at 1080p now that I have a capable display (i.e. my HDTV).

Roger. I'll hit you up with the crates next TF Tuesday. Now all we need is a snazzy song to play over the video.

I just know as soon as we do this Valve will make crates craft able into scrap metal X.X :p .

Last edited:
Roger. I'll hit you up with the crates next TF Tuesday. Now all we need is a snazzy song to play over the video.
I'm open to suggestions. If we take this "crate destruction" video concept any further, though, we should probably do so in a separate thread.

I just know as soon as we do this Valve will make crates craft able into scrap metal X.X :p .
Right. Along with fixing facestabs and projectile deletion. -_-

Goodies

Don't destroy the crates! I want them, you can trade some people like 1-4 crates for a scrap metal

WUT I WANT:
Claidheamohmor,Boston Basher and Jag

Blighted Beak
Vintage Fancy Fedora
Vintage Frenchman's Beret
Big Kill
Larrikin Robin
A Rather Festive Tree
Prancer's Pride

WUT U CAN HAS:
Vintage Bonk Helm
Heavy Duty Rag
Vintage Engineer's Cap
Gentleman's Gatsby
German Gonzila
Ellis Cap
Description Tag
Candy Cane
Purple Paint

Last edited:
Don't destroy the crates! I want them, you can trade some people like 1-4 crates for a scrap metal
The trouble with trading or giving them away is that it enables other people to spend $2.49 on a key and a random item. I don't want to be responsible for enabling gambling, even low-stakes gambling.

Valve has refused to make crates scrap-able, meaning that crates are a waste of a random drop. They serve no purpose for people who, like me, refused to buy items from the item store until Valve fixes their prices and "pay to win" items like the Milkman and Grenadier's Softcap.

I'm not suggesting everyone should adopt my personal guidelines on crates and the item store, but I wanted to explain why I still intend to destroy the crates unless Valve reverses their stubborn refusal to allow players to scrap crates.

EDIT: On a related note: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NoXmasKeys

Last edited:
I did get the antlers for the soldier through gambling but after 3 candy canes in a row I am now oppressed(not depressed). VALVE IS AN OPPRESSOR!:mad::(
However I will still give the crate to people for metal.

On another note wouldn't it be funny if valve unlock the christmas crates on the 31st... xD

Last edited:
I did get the antlers for the soldier through gambling but after 3 candy canes in a row I am now oppressed(not depressed). VALVE IS AN OPPRESSOR!:mad::(
However I will still give the crate to people for metal.

On another note wouldn't be funny if valve unlock the christmas crates on the 31st... xD

It certainly would be extra funny to Valve when all the people who spent money on them already start making rage threads XD.

Last edited:
Back