TBC Meeting Stones = warlock summon

Tinie

Meeting stones are now something you use to summon members of your party to the dungeon. This helps considerably and takes the load off of warlocks. I find that we spend much less time waiting for people to get to the dungeons which makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

You can summon other ppl now with meeting stone (no class requirements like warlock to summon, you only need 2 ppl to click on stone and start summoning).

All of the raid instances we've seen so far have been wings of the 5-man. Each instance has 1 stone, so you can summon for a 5-man or summon for a raid.

As far as I can tell there is a summon stone for raid instances, too. I found one to Mag's Lair the other day and I know there's one to the Coilfang raid instance (the instance itself is next to the 5 mans, so easily accessible). I'm not sure about Black Temple, but I'm gonna assume there will be one to Tempest Keep considering there are 5 mans there.

http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=999

This is one of the coolest things coming in BC. I ran a 5-man instance and was pleasantly surprised to be summoned to HFC Ramparts. When I arrived, I asked where our Warlock was. I was then informed that the meeting stones had been "upgraded" to summon players in a group.

Very cool stuff.

now THIS is definitely a game improvement, at least until it gets nerfed because people are using it to travel faster a la mage-ports.

First question I have is this going to be in the final version of TBC or is it something they have in there to make the beta go a little faster?

Back