Taking a break from raiding

Quantum_Man

I am taking a break from raiding for the time being, I don't know how long it will be. Instead I'll be focusing my efforts on pvp. Blocking out long hours at a time for raiding isn't working for me right now, and pvp much better suits the sit and go playstyle. I have full confidence in our other raid leaders to do well. I'll still be on often though so this isn't goodbye or anything.

haha ya even qman gets worn out from raiding! have fun pvping! and to think in a day season 3 is suppose to come out!

Who exactly is in charge of raiding now? Those of us who have been leading raids are not officially "raid leaders" but I'd really like to know where to go when there is questions. Thanks.

Qman you should come visit me in EQ2 for a 14-day trial while taking your break ;-) I'll show you some sit and go go go

heck no! You should see the armpits of my shirts, the game makes me sweat so much with excitement. You only saw the old newb zones and they can only be so much fun...

If I remember correctly making your pits stink doesn't take so much. <meow>

Who exactly is in charge of raiding now? Those of us who have been leading raids are not officially "raid leaders" but I'd really like to know where to go when there is questions. Thanks.

Umm I think everyone is missing the point here that goblit is trying to make WHO IS THE NEW RAID LEADER? Without QMan and Mordos not saying that he is back to leading raids full time who is going to do it?

I am coming back from Vacation and wanting to know who do I bug to get in raids.....? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad:

Umm I think everyone is missing the point here that goblit is trying to make WHO IS THE NEW RAID LEADER? Without QMan and Mordos not saying that he is back to leading raids full time who is going to do it?

I am coming back from Vacation and wanting to know who do I bug to get in raids.....? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad:

Bug Q - I'm sure he'll love it during those key arena moments! :)

Joking aside - we have some ongoing discussions about raiding that are hopefully coming to completion sometime soon and announcements should be expected in the near future. By near, I'm hoping (not promising) - within another week or two.

Until that point, unless Saz (if the cats are out of his WoW...) or Mordos feel up for leading a 25 man, they're more than welcome to schedule one as long as we can get some notifications put up on the forums.

Until then continue running ZA in an ad hoc fashion and if there are no events posted by Saz or Mordos end of day tomorrow, I will post a guild wide event with potentially fabulous prizes.

I'm looking at maybe sudo leading a raid... What I mean by that is, I will be the organizer, and do all the admin side, be there to help if needed with strats, but I want to let a couple other people lead the strat side. There are a couple of people that we have in Redee,ed that have expressed an intrest in leading raids and I think we need to let them have that shot. So, I'll be the officer presiding over the raid, just not the one doing all the talking. (ok, make your jokes)

Rejoice and be glad! The dictator has been overthrown! :D :D :D :D

YaY!

All kidding aside...I love leading raids...just need a little more confidence at times with strats. Thanks Tree and Mordos with patiently helping me :)

(Not ready for 25 mans yet though)

Rejoice and be glad! The dictator has been overthrown! :D :D :D :D

Over thrown? can you really call it that if you step down? Not like we came at you with torches and pitchfork (Can be arranged) The great thing about dealing with Christians is you don't ever have to fear for you life. But the Bible doesn't say anything about torture... mwhwhaha... Oops, was that my outloud voice?

YaY!

All kidding aside...I love leading raids...just need a little more confidence at times with strats. Thanks Tree and Mordos with patiently helping me :)

(Not ready for 25 mans yet though)

After seeing you in Kara, you did a good job. It's funny how you could have did a fight 500 million times (Ok give or take a few 100) and still have a hard time explaingin the fight. I've explained Neatherspite a ton of times and still forget those crazy black dots.
Also the officers are revamping raiding for redeemed to better organize and get people that want to lead raids but don't want to paperwork that goes with being an officer to be able to do that... as well as getting our raiding back into swing. Holidays are tough, but your officers are hard at work for each one of you.

ya its been greet seeing new ppl lead!
Goblit im sad to say did a great job leading in kara!
and angrywife was such an great leader in ZA id do a raid with him anytime :)

Back