SWTOR account shutsdown on Sept 10

Xpictoc

Hello Gang, I wanted to let you guys know that my account will shut down on the 10th of Sept. I wanted to give SWTOR another chance at the new content like the CZ area and the bounty hunter missions. I did enjoy the bounty hunter quest and really enjoy the CZ FP's. I just feel that the game for me is lacking end game content and that Group finder is broken I spent at least 6hrs over a 3 day span looking to join a FP group with no luck, I also tried to find any groups for level 50 FP's again no luck. The PvP is hard for me to play without being able to make macros. I'll donate my credits to the guild bank. If any of you need any help before the 10th plz let me know, I'll be more then glad to help out. Thanks

Sorry to see you go, but I certainly understand. Remember if you want to hang with us you can still get in free to play.

I'm also sorry to see you go. Like Kahiel says, there's always free to play. You'd be a Preferred Player. The dailies do get boring after a while. I'm enjoying leveling up my BH on the Imp side and I may create a Sith Warrior next. I do some quick dailes then head over to the Imp side. I was hoping we'd be able to start running the Flashpoints and doing some Warzones together, but it's been tough getting four on at the same time lately. I haven't done a Warzone yet, but the hardmode FPs and Warzones are the way to get the Elite and Ultimate Comms for the high-end gear. At least you're one of the few who made several 55 toons and gave the game a chance. Kudos for that! You should hang on to your credits, though. There will be another expansion eventually, with new content, etc.

I'm still liking SWTOR. I tried playing GW2 but I was yawning so much, the tears were blinding my eyes... lol. I'll probably play some GW2 here and there, but I still enjoy SWTOR so I plan on keeping my sub up for a while.

Back