SWG or EQ anyone?

Tianar

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for some buddies (or ladies), to play StarWars Galaxies, or EverQuest with, anyone into either of those two games?

I can be found on the Flurry Galaxy of SWG as "Tian Swiftstarp" or the Bristlebane server of EQ as "Tianar Truegard". Most offen all night long on my nights off.
I'm also online in the mornings after 7am eastern time.
look for me on AIM or MSN messanger using the email: captainjlp@hotmail.com

I have a player on eclipse server that's still active named Vo-mo Oromo look me up sometime if you ever play there.

at MMORPG's do.

It's the fate of those who pay for a game twice
biggrin.gif

I played EverQuest, then went cold turkey because I just spent to much time on it. I camped for the GBS near qenyos for like 16 days, with hardly any sleep. I quit very shortly after that.

I played SWG, but I found that 1 hour a night was to little, so I quit that too. I want to start playing it again, but having a girl friend sucks all of my time up...

I play occasionally. Name: Saul Starwind, Kettemoor server. I also have two real life (not plastic!) friends, who are not Christians, who play on the Kettemoor server. Their names are Ali BinGropin and Salley Torrancini.

Is anyone still playing this? I'm thinking about re-activating my account because it was a great game. I wonder if my character is still saved, as I mastered scout and marksman and would hate to start all over again...

I'm still playing, nominally. I still have an active account, but my router is wreaking havok on the connection. It disconnects me every ten minutes or so, and often I can't even connect. Anyway, my name hasn't changed: Saul Starwind, Kettemoor server. I'm in the Outland Hunters guild. We have a Player City, Rogue's Landing, in the northeast regions of Corellia.

Nice to meet ya, Kaiine Kloudstriker is the name (if my account still exists)...I have a master scout and marksman on the Eclipse server...so I might just stick with that character unless he we was nerfed (or whatever...).

Scout/Marksman, eh? I'm Master Fencer, but I'm going to have to drop it to finish Combat Medic. My friend Ali is a Master Ranger/Master Creature Handler, but he's dropping Ranger to finish Rifleman. Salley Torrancini, my other friend, has been nearly everything.

I've been on FFXI a bit. I have some local friends that play on the Unicorn server. IM me at belgiumben23 if you're on unicorn.

Well, my character still exists and I still have everything after 4-5 months from canceling my subscription. I was just at Jabba's Palace...I need to get familiar with everything again!

If any one is on Eclipse, let me know!

I created a Zabrak Brawler on Kettemoor...funny enough I named him similar to my other character: Caiine Cloudstriiker...

biggrin.gif

Groovy. I fixed my graphics problem that was causing me to be unable to play, but now my router's acting up
rock.gif
and it really bugs me. If I ever get it working though, I'd love to group with you sometime. What skill tree were you thinking of working up? I've got an extremely nice Acklay/Geonosian Stun Baton you can have if I have to drop all of fencer. And if you don't want it, I'll still permanently loan you a million credits or so to get you on your feet.

Well, I've already deleted that character on Kettemoor. I've been concentrating so much on the character on Eclipse I haven't even touched the new one since I created him. Goose and I actually bought some houses and took up permanent residence on Tatooine.

If I were to create another one - I'd probably start as a Brawler and go for Teras Kasi Artist/Master. There simply isn't enough time in the galaxy!

wink.gif

Yea, Kaiine and I get on the ToJ teamspeak server and talk with each other through that .... it's much easier than typing it out in SWG. My name is Gimini Jax on Eclipse. So far I have Master Medic/Novice Doctor/Novice Creature Handler/Novice Fencer/Novice Teras Kasi/Novice Entertainer and I'm going for Teras Kasi Master right now. Kaiine and I are apart of the MQHC guild on Tatooine. It'd be cool to meet up with any of you if you ever decide to play SWG. May the force be with you
biggrin.gif

Back