Straturday

With StarCraft II (FINALLY) releasing earlier this week, I anticipate that this week's Straturday event will be the most well-attended in a long while.

Who plans on participating and about what time do you plan to log on and start playing?

And yes, that question is aimed at both the SC2 and non-SC2 players. :D

(I ask in part because I'm considering attending a local Dragon Quest IX event, but don't want to miss out on the SC2 action if people show up on Battle.net sooner than I'm expecting.)

Since I got only 7 hours to play, it'll be focused on the SC2 Campaign late tonight and early tomorrow. Though I'm mainly going to be playing Dawn of War 2's Last Stand or co-op campaign.

Did you play any of it Keero? Are you on a trial or did you get the game?

Yeah I played to the end of my 7 hour trial, 10 minutes left though. I got the pass from Corp. Fox but was forced to play the entire 7 hours since Battle.net (from what I saw) made it end at 5 am, sooooo. xD My impressions are in that one poll thread.

Dawn of War 2 it is! And Brood War campaign tonight. xD

Yeah I played to the end of my 7 hour trial, 10 minutes left though. I got the pass from Corp. Fox but was forced to play the entire 7 hours since Battle.net (from what I saw) made it end at 5 am, sooooo. xD My impressions are in that one poll thread.

Dawn of War 2 it is! And Brood War campaign tonight. xD
It should've been 7 hours of play time or 14 days...whichever came first...weird...lol...

I'm in the StarCraft channel on TeamSpeak, ready for the start of Straturday.

...Where is everyone? :(

/bump

My participation in today's Straturday event will be limited or nil as my wife's family is holding a Christmas party. I thought it started in the evening, giving me at least an hour or two to play StarCraft II, but nope, it starts earlier than that.

:(

My list...
Starcraft
StarCraft Brood Wars
Starcraft II
League of Legends (not sure if that counts as strategy though)

Tek you uninstalled sc II?

Saturdays is kind of hard because I'm out at work from 4:00 to 8:00pm est.

Last edited:
Back