Stop the world! I want off at the next stop, please!

Marcylene

[FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Did you ever have one of those days? Yesterday started out as mine...but for the LORD! It was almost as if He went out of His way to comfort me in so many ways! I know His thoughts towards me are more than the sand of the sea in number...but there are moments it does not feel that way. I am so thankful that when I am poor, weak, and needy (*sigh* alas, yea, I admit, I do get needy!) but He will never leave me nor forsake me and still thinks of me. God is so very good! This was one way in which I felt He was speaking directly towards me to remind me of His Great Love.[/FONT]

http://www.titus2menandwomen.org/cgi/Devotions/MugMan.cgi

HOPE For A New Day
I Am Poor and Needy
"But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God." (Psalms 40:17)
When I feel poor and needy, I need to remember that God is thinking about me. He is my help and deliverer. He is my God. In my weakness, God shows Himself strong. His grace is sufficient to meet all my needs. It is not a bad thing to have weaknesses. Paul gloried in his infirmities because the power of Christ rested on him during the hard times. --Pastor Todd Cook

Back