still here

Khalipso

hey hey everyone,

just wanted to pop in and let everyone know i'm still around. i haven't been able to log in game for a few days, life is just really busy atm lol. i've been unemployed for a while now but i've decided to start working on trying to get a business off the ground. that's been taking up all my time and more. along with my daily to do list, errands, etc. by the time i'm able to sit down and relax for a bit i usually end up falling asleep lol.

with that said, if everyone could keep me in your prayers that would be awesome. i'll give a little background. i grew up in a close family, Christian, two awesome parents, and a sister. i was saved and baptized at a young age. filled with the Holy Spirit as a teen. in my 20s and 30s i began to stray and let my relationship with God grow stagnant to say the least. it's so amazing how when you start talking about stuff "out loud" God shows you some things. see, i'm also overweight out of shape. not really a big deal by itself. but i just realized how i was starving myself spiritually and over-eating physically. consciously or subconsciously i was redirecting my spiritual hunger to my physical hunger. holy wow, what a revelation! definitely gonna have to pursue this line of thought more i think. :D

ok back on track, i've recently begun to seek out God again and rebuild my relationship with Him. at the same time i started getting off my rear end and exercise again, keeping a daily food journal, etc. i had lunch with my mom yesterday and told her how i feel like my spiritual life is on the right track now, as well as my physical being, now i just need to work on the professional/career aspect. which leads me to the business. i'm starting a webstore thru Amazon.com. at the start i'm just going to be selling some of the books and things i have around the house, but i'd like to expand to Christian apparel, etc.. and i hope to have a website eventually. i'm still working out the business plan, etc. but i'm excited about it all.

anyway, that's my situation and my prayer needs. knowing and following God's will is most important to me at this time in my life. thank you all so much and hopefully i'll see you all in game soon. God Bless! :D

Best of luck in your business endeavor especially in the current economic climate. I will keep you in my prayers too.

Thanks for the update! It sounds exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers for spiritual growth, successful weight loss and business launch. Are you plugged into a good church community?

Thanks for the update! It sounds exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers for spiritual growth, successful weight loss and business launch. Are you plugged into a good church community?

hey, apologies for the delay in responding. i'm not in a church community yet, but i have visited a few. just haven't settled on one that suits me yet. :D

Back