Sticky Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critforce

Ok, I've been in the guild for a short while I know but the sticky with the subject line of "Your MSC Officers " really needs to be updated.

I was told we are a non-raiding guild so to have a raid leader (Abombinabull) is weird (but welcome).

I've never seen Anifinity-Notashamed online in fact there isn't even a post in the forums from that person since 8-15-2007! That was EIGHT MONTHS ago.

I've never seen Aarok online and no, I'm not online all the time either but I'm on a lot and would expect to see our 'Recruitment Officer' at least once.

Vallados was booted from the guild for wanting to raid, that's one side of the story anyway.

Bankmsc/Thomashunter-Strong Fortress Who is that and where have they been?

Is this too strong? I hope not, I don't know what has happened to this guild in the past but it could really use some strong active leadership. YellowJacket seems to be doing everything himself. That's not true, Mad does an awesome job on the bible study and I really appreciate her active leadership in that area.

Just a few days ago some TOJ members came over from Redeemed and wanted to join the guild and the only person I could refer them to was YJ and his alts. Who else can invite? Even if they checked out the forums they wouldn't have known who to contact in game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back