Steam Updates

Gandhi

Has anyone elses steam updated 3 times this week. I'm gettign tired of all these updates. One update a week or a month is cool, but mine has updated 3 times this week alone.

There are reasons though...The skin is prettier...once you minimize it at least ;)

Also..Lost Coast is out. Anyone play this yet? How is it? I'm going to wait until I get a new video card before I get it.

Yeah, its so pretty and does 20fps (on a 3ghz, 1gb, 6600gt) when HL2 or CS:S does 70.

But yeah, the updates have been annoying but for a reason. Seems the updates are making some people get stuck and having to restart the steam client.

I haven't had any problems so far :p and the friends network is getting fixed haha I'm not annoyed cause sometimes this leads to bigger things it's just like microsofts update system dun worry :p

Talon said:
Yeah, its so pretty and does 20fps (on a 3ghz, 1gb, 6600gt) when HL2 or CS:S does 70.
I'm downloading Lost Coast right now, but my PC has a 2.2GHz processor, 768MB RAM, and a Radeon 9600. If it loads at all, it'll crawl...but maybe I can take a few shiny screenshots to make the 300+MB download worth it.

What's the default screenshot button again? :D

Killa_s said:
the friends network is getting fixed haha
I thought they'd given up on the Friends network?

Last edited:
Back