Star Wars ROCKS!!

Logos

Okay maybe I am overstating the obvious for some or understating it for others, but to me SWTOR is a fresh breeze to me. :) I have only been able to play a day or so, and I am hooked. I hope there is room for one more to join in on the fun. No, I did not get to play in beta, so I am not as familiar with all the insides and outs as some of you may be. But I hope that does not hinder me from joining in.

What? No Beta playtime? Sorry, all full. I hear there's a really good guild down the road that'll be perfect for you newb.. I mean, inexperienced-type players. :p

Actually, seeing how I'm not in the guild yet and this isn't Guild Wars I probably should walk away. I just have a hard time passing up an opportunity to mess with Logos! ;)

I'm still trying to figure everything out. I think I've tried adding people to my friends list based off your guys' sigs, but I haven't figured it out yet.

I only started today and am still on Hutta, taking my time getting familiar with the controls and mechanics. It seems a little clunky to me, but that may just be because I'm spoiled from Guild Wars. I'll try and be online later tonight after the hockey game and play some more if you want to keep an eye out for me. It's so weird playing a new MMO and knowing nothing after playing GW for near on 6 years and knowing everything. It's making me a little nostalgic :)

And so not to completely steal the thread, Logos, speaking the unoffical words I am, I'm sure if you give us your character name and whatever else TOR may need for guilds that the guys will be sure to give us both an invite.

We'll certainly be happy to have both of you. If you want to find someone in the guild, just type /who into chat and change the search parameter to "called" and that should do it. I just tried that and it showed me all 18 of the people currently online, so it appears to work.

Back