ST Help please!

Reason

I've been trying to get a group to assist me with ST again for a while now. Would anyone like to assist me with doing so by chance? I have one of my mage quests that I need to finish. The quest is to kill Morphaz. This is one of the two dragons that fly around in a circle, I do remember that. Not sure which side of the ST it is on though. Please let me know when anyone can assist me. I've had this quest for a while now and need to get it done.

ttyl,

Chris

Shuranda and I don't mind helping (mage/priest), but you gotta getta tank. We are usually available from 16:00 - 21:00 server time during the week.

I never did my level 50 druid quest in there when they added them back in 1.10 or whenever so I'm up for it. Besides I LOVE ST :)

This run will be occuring on Thursday evening for all of you who do want to come and expressed interest this evening. Shouldn't have a problem starting at around 6pm - 7pm Server Time.

We did get my Mage quest in ST last night. Thanks to Adam, Ben, Kirk, and Shuranda (I'm hoping I spelled that right), for coming. I do believe we did set some kind of record for the guild with getting to, and kill the dual dragons (Morphaz and the other), in 17 minutes. This was from start time, to finish time.

Thanks again guys. I had that quest for a very long time. Now I don't have to worry about it again. :p

:eek:( missed out .. my mage zennen still has this quest .. any chance could get a group together to help me on it ?

tbone said:
:eek:( missed out .. my mage zennen still has this quest .. any chance could get a group together to help me on it ?

Of course. If I'm online, snag me up. I'd be more than happy to assist.

tbone said:

Certainly, just give us a shout ingame (and start before 20:00 server time). We'll see if we can do it under 15 min. :)

Back