Spiritual Officers

bestbw

In case you weren't online last night, we have 2 new Spiritual Officers. Gratz Pneumatikos and Shadowbill! They are both quality guys who have agreed to serve the guilds need for spiritual health, and are available to talk if you have anything you'd like some prayer or encouragement for.

Please continue to direct any general guild questions to Reco, Cassadine, or myself.

Gratz... Bill is a great choice... Pneuma I don't know but I trust the leadership.

Now down to business; can we get more spiritual activity going in the guild. One of the biggest issues that we (Redeemed) have is that the Raiding outshines that other parts of the guild, which makes Redeemed so great. I've been a huge fan to balance of in game raiding and in game spiritual side, but rarely does the spiritual side take off, so the Raiding overshadows everything.

When I was the head Raid Leader, I was always getting attacks about being to Raid focused, but that was my job... the balance wasn't there, I truly believe we need that balance and what ever you two need let me know, I'm here to help... We have focused Raid Leaders, but now we need the balance.

Give God the glory!

Last edited:
Got any ideas for spiritual activity other than a weekly bible study for us to further grow together as believers? I'd love to get some ideas from all of you.

some ideas:
taking prayer requests online
having daily scriptures posted
spiritual messages posted in ingame logon message
links to sermons

What goodwone said and possibly just doing a weekly thread in the general forums about things in the news and relating them to scripture and stuff...just to apply it to real life things that are happening all around. Could be anything to disasters, (not politics), hearing a side story of bikers rescuing a guy from his car when he drove into a river...etc.

Maybe even going back to doing silly old raids just to fellowship together. That gets all kinds of level ranges together. I'd be willing to put some of those together.

I started a weekly Bible study a few weeks back... so that is at least running again... though I'd love more discussion...

I started a weekly Bible study a few weeks back... so that is at least running again... though I'd love more discussion...

Get a better mic so people can hear what you're saying clearly and I think that would improve lol

Back