Some possible hackers

/slaps zealot for cursing

you know the rules
tounge.gif

K-mart when bankrupt right after people found out the "K" stands for Kevin Costner. Waterworld, eck!

doh!

*whips out the Caddle Prod of Pwn4g3™ and procedes in beating Micah senseless like the nub he is*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]whips out the Caddle Prod of Pwn4g3™ and procedes in beating Micah senseless like the nub he is*

Myles Id watch it....I know where you live. I would really hate to come over there and beat you senseless with a fish for real.....Oh and btw don't call me a nub, thats like the pot calling the kettle black (old expression if you don't get it I could realize that b/c your a NUB muhahahahaha)

*Runz off in true insanity.

har har... i know where j00 live too [8-|]

im gonna leave this arguement out of the publics eye but i will pwn you 1v1..

I thought everyone was trying to kill eachother, what happened?!?! Ah man, now your probably gonna want to retract your legal writs of execution, too. I lose more money this way...

Yeah me and Zealot kid about this stuff all the time....its always a battle of whos better. I dunno I guess its always been this way through school and our earliest game Starcraft which we both came out even on in the end (though he did own me the first 4months i had the game).

meh i pwn zealot and deadaim at the SAME TIME WITH A KNIFE.... of corse they are afk but thats not the pt

another uses tread o spam

Woot spam is good

Back