So whos been WORMED?

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
yeah who been wormed so far, with this new virus out?? btw can anyone give me a few pointers to fix the worm cuz my phones aint workin to good.

Me and my friends got this at our LAN party yesterday. We thought we were going to have to reformat until I found out that it was in fact a worm. I have patched Windows and deleted the worm since.

yeah i finally got my comp up and running fast enough to download the patch.

I jus HAD to post the way to fix this before any of you got wormed and suffered.

Go to Start, Search command, and type. MSBLAST and search for files/folder. You will be notifyed that there will be two files that are MSBLAST.EXE or somewhat like it. Now that you've found it, Reboot your computer, and go on the safe mode. If you don't know how, press F8 right before the windows logo and loading screen comes out. You will notice that in Safemode, A lot of things are quite messed up
tounge.gif
but don't worry, it'll come bak to normal after the reboot. Go to search menu again and find the MSBLAST.EXE. Unplugg the Internet, and erase those two files. After doing so, re-plug the internet, and download the patch that fits your operating system
smile.gif
I got this from this korean Anti-Virus website, I have picked out the patch that are for English Windows versions.

*I was heard that Any windows versions thate aren't here or are lower then these, aren't capable of getting the worm. GG*

Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows NT 4.0
Windows Server NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition
Windows Server 2003

Back