So this or stay married?

Oh, that's awesome. Don't have a room just to yourself you can put it in?

My wife would insist I put it in my office. Then never go there.

In the long run, though...happy wife, happy life.

For $20?!?!?

Put it on the back of your closet door, dude.

Hey, you buy me one and i will buy you one? Our wives never check this site to know!

hmmm... i don't see the correlation between the two.

my wife seemed perfectly fine with the idea.

Put it on the back of your closet door, dude.
Back of the closet door? That belongs on the front door.

"Pesky door-to-door salesmen pestering you? Install our optional 'scuba breather remote speaker' option and send them fleeing from your property in terror!"

Hey, you buy me one and i will buy you one? Our wives never check this site to know!
A gift exchange seems like a logical answer.

EDIT: But if it comes down to it: Stay married.

$20 - marked down from $100 - how can you say no? - how could she say no?

I don't know if you bought that thing you might get to witness the Jedi death grip firsthand. You know the one where Vader just looked at a dude to strangle him except in this case the look would come from your wife.

pffft

that goes in my son's room

he'd love it

he's 3, by the way

:D

that's called "raising him proper" in my book

Man kids these days get everything, when I was kid, I had to settle for the "original" Star Wars toys...now they have all these fancy ones.. :D (Seriously, though wanna talk about cool, I do have a nice set of originals even still in the package. Saving them for a rainy day when I get bored...of course that rainy day still hasn't come yet... LOL) :rolleyes:

Man kids these days get everything, when I was kid, I had to settle for the "original" Star Wars toys...now they have all these fancy ones.. :D (Seriously, though wanna talk about cool, I do have a nice set of originals even still in the package. Saving them for a rainy day when I get bored...of course that rainy day still hasn't come yet... LOL) :rolleyes:

that rainy day will come in a few years when you sell them for a gajillion dollars and just have your own cybernetic vader butler built to fan you poolside

Original Star Wars toys

No joke, I've got a cousin that had so much of the original Star Wars toys that when he sold his collection, it covered his college tuition!

As a wife of fellow TOJ, Bassman, I would have to say it's extremely cool, but it isn't going in the living room. It just wouldn't go with the decor. But he could happily put it in the office!

Thanks Blondie! and Gratz to Bassman!

However, you will notice no Mrs.Ewoksrules or Mrs.Icthus on these forums.

or Mrs.janc, either...however, she did say if it goes on sale again I could get it. It just has to go in my office.

Incidentally, my daughter wants one, too. I'm so proud! :D

Back