So... MAG

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Shotty makes me all giddy inside after plowing through 4 sprayers. :p

Also forgot how fun the 256 player mode is.

lol I shot ur shotty.

o_O

I <3 MAG. Wish I had infinite time to play infinite games. :/

Alas, this paper needs writing. It ain't gonna write itself.

I do, just haven't plugged my PS3 in for a bit, so I don't game on it currently. xD

I do, just haven't plugged my PS3 in for a bit, so I don't game on it currently. xD
Boi, I'ma slap j00.

I'm not presently playing MAG. I haven't had FPS itch for a while. If that changes, I'll let you know. MAG is awesome. Plain. Awesome. You won't regret it if you ever have the multiplayer shooter craving.

I've been downloading the MAG demo for the last week and a half whenever my PS3 is on and not playing an online-capable game. I think the download is 60% finished.

Once it's done, I'd be interested in giving it a try.

Perhaps you'll successfully download it by Saturday?

CROSS THREAD DISCUSSION!'d

Seeing as it's an online-only game, can we all play together on the demo? I'm assuming yes? What are the limits on the demo?

Seeing as it's an online-only game, can we all play together on the demo? I'm assuming yes? What are the limits on the demo?
Pretty sure the limitations are only in regards to leveling up (which nets you skill points, blahblahblah...). I think all factions and all (non-DLC) game modes are available in the demo. Then again, I haven't tried it mahself. Perk of having already purchased the game, I guess. :p

Pretty sure the limitations are only in regards to leveling up (which nets you skill points, blahblahblah...). I think all factions and all (non-DLC) game modes are available in the demo. Then again, I haven't tried it mahself. Perk of having already purchased the game, I guess. :p

Asked around a bit and it seems that the only limit is level 8. And even with that, you can keep gaining experience that once you buy the game, you will gain all the levels you attained. Sounds nice!

Back