Slayer

I did last night.

They were all Choppas and we had a better mix including a healer... and they still won a Gates of Ekrund.

I have 7 videos of me playing my Rank 11's that might just make it to You Tube before the week is out.

Closest all slayer I had was me as a Rune Priest, one other Rune Priest, and 10 slayers.

I rolled a tank cause I figured that would help the slayers out. Boy was I wrong. Destro choppa masses rolled us in scenario groups over and over. I played maybe 12 scenarios and I distinctly remember winning only 2. Craziness!

Healers make a big difference, but you got to be high rank to keep people up for more than a few seconds.

I probably played 15 scenarios with my Rank 11's, won half or just over half.

With so much Melee DPS, it comes down to heals and assisting on the same target.

Healers make a big difference, but you got to be high rank to keep people up for more than a few seconds.

You are right on.

I ran my lvl 10/11 RP through a few scenarios and I felt like I was helping the slayers. Being a tank with newbie healers on your team and/or no healers is the equivalent of being a suiciding squishee.

Back