Signshop2

The Essentials sign shop? Its already in place. People can use it or not, its up to them.. You have permission to create the Trade signs, which you would use to buy or sell your items. The [sell] and [buy] are server run shop signs..

Essential sign shop not working for me i just tried.
Also can player group have access to /sell or /sellhand its not working either

Last edited:
I will look at the sign issue later tonight, can you give me any more info?

There shouldnt be an issue with /sell.. I know Villek has been using it all day pretty much.. Again, anymore info?

Trade signs now work (for me). The configuration was right, but essentials had to be reloaded to update.

You cannot create a [sell] sign.. Those have infinite inventory, and are server only.

you can create a [trade] sign to "trade" with players. You are "trading" items for money, or money for items..

FYI, players: Catakou has made a nice building by spawn as a marketplace, visible to the left as you step out of the church.
I put a couple signs up in there.

I should mention, I am not apposed to adding this as a separate plugin, and disabling the trade sign in Essentials.. I actually like the idea of being able to have a chest store the item in a chest to see when you need to restock. This is something that the Essentials plugin is missing. When a sign runs out, you need to break it and create a new one, or at least thats how it needed to be done in previous versions..

You can add to items that you are selling just by holding it in your hand and right-clicking on the sign. I haven't figured out if you can add money to a sign that buys things for you -- that one may still need to be broken.

Likewise, I am not opposed to a different plug-in. I remember when we had a servers that had "Freebuild," a ToJ Town, and other areas, we had a chest method that was pretty easy to use.

Last edited:
Back