Should Papa start a new story line..........

Should Papa write again

• NO, I couldn't stand the last dibble you spouted, just play your toon and be quiet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapaToad

Because, Icthus isn’t the only poll monger.

I was wondering if I should pick up the parchment and quill again and write a NEW story line with Redeemed. The toons, and of course Klangdon and Papa and all the rest… I guess it’s up to you Dear Readers…….

I used to write silly stories for my WoW guild, but haven't felt very inspired to do so for WAR. Most of my stories were (loosely) based off of in-game encounters that were memorable moments in the guild. Although many exciting things have happened here in WAR, I haven't been involved with much that was really "memorable." Except, maybe, for the two While Lions that out-healed Odale. Hmmm.....

OK, Ok,

I knew you would want me to, Just Know it will probably be darker and more violent, than my other writings.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11209

As it is geared toward the world at war and the struggles therein. I will be taking my time with it because I do not want to tone it down, But still want it appropriate for younger readers to enjoy. Because I want the war and its challenges and horror to come out.

But on the same note; I want the Love of our beliefs and faith through Jesus Christ to shine through. In all its splendor and fellowship, between those who fight, play and support one another. All the struggles one does encounter in that situation. I want to detail and finish what I started with a gnomish complication.

So I will release the first chapter soon enough,

As I did before , let me change the direction or make an addition to this thread, please detail your toon for me, so I may capture the character and essence of your toon, this will make writing so much more easier for me.

Thanks again for your interest.,

and thee are alot of people who wish Ill of Odale.......... :)

Back