Server

ColdSteel

Cold Steel crashed the server again.
It worked great 4 days ago when i changed it.
I done it again today and it crashed.
I went to assault then went to robotfactory. crashed it did
sorry.

There's gotta be something wrong with that map. When I have time (Ugh!) I'll try and remove it from the map list. Try anything BUT RobotFactory!
smile.gif

Well, I mucked around with it a bit this afternoon, and I think I removed the offending AS maps (Fallen City and Robot Factory). I don't know what it is, perhaps those map binaries are corrupted? At least that's what the error message indicated (don't have the error message handy, but it was something like "reinstall UT to make sure it's properly installed, something about the files being corrupt). Anyways, we're left with Glacier, Convoy, Mothership and...I think that's it. Otherwise, seems ok so far...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plankeye @ Sep. 18 2004,8:13)]Server is patched to v 3323.  Lets see if CS can still get it to crash.
Well it didn't load a deathmatch map. But it autoreset to default . So far so good. I'll keep at it.
biggrin.gif

ECE crashed the server when I installed it tuesday night. I posted a message on it in the private forums. I need to go through and clear out the maps it doesn't like. Fun Fun Fun...

Please don't let Urban be a bad one, please don't let Urban be a bad one, pleeeeeeeese don't let Urban be a bad one...

It's sorta like a sooped up Raptor but handles differently. It starts and stops quickly, but seems to strafe really slowly. It firsts crazy sidewinding missles, and the alt-fire locks onto a spots and the longer you hold it down, the more missles build up. When you let go, they go flying towards the targeted area. Check desciptions here.

Back