Server Transfer

Kahiel

Found some new information. Not sure if these are live or not.

NA Server
The Defenestrator --> Jedi Covenant
Krayiss Obelisk --> Canderous Ordo
Shien --> The Ebon Hawk
Rwookrrorro --> The Fatman
Ajunta Pall --> Jung Ma
Krath --> The Harbinger
Darth Xedrix --> Drooga's Pleasure Barge
Vrook Lamar --> Begeren Colony
Nadd's Sarcophagus --> The Bastion
Sedyn Kyne --> Jedi Covenant
Whitebeam Run --> Canderous Ordo
Sanctum of the Exalted --> The Ebon Hawk
Cho Mai --> The Fatman
Empress Teta --> The Harbinger
Perlemian Trade Route --> Drooga's Pleasure Barge
The Crucible Pits --> The Bastion

We lost the transfer lottery and are not going to The Harbenger.

I counted five servers being offered to transfer INTO The Harbinger. That's good news for those of us that have alts there!

Looking at the transfer mechanics, it seems like they eventually will allow you to choose the server, but I'm sure that will be when the paid transfers occur. Right now they're just trying to balance servers. I have a couple of lowbie Republic toons on Mask of Nihilus that they are offering to transfer to Drooga's Pleasure Barge. It's too bad they aren't all going into Begeren Colony

I counted five servers being offered to transfer INTO The Harbinger. That's good news for those of us that have alts there!

Looking at the transfer mechanics, it seems like they eventually will allow you to choose the server, but I'm sure that will be when the paid transfers occur. Right now they're just trying to balance servers. I have a couple of lowbie Republic toons on Mask of Nihilus that they are offering to transfer to Drooga's Pleasure Barge. It's too bad they aren't all going into Begeren Colony

From what I've seen, only two servers will be going to Begeren Colony. This will be an issue as merging to or three dead servers isn't going to help too much in the long run. Jedi Covenant, The Harbenger and The Fatman will have rockin populations, while some of the others will continue to dwindle.

A cool idea would be to allow those who have the Founder status have a limited number of free transfers since we started before the population dropped and we've been here from the beginning.

Begeren Colony is still listed as "light" whereas all the players that were allowed to transfer into Drooga's Pleasure Barge have made that sever "full."

I transferred over to Begeren Colony. The fleet population is at 75 and the server status shows it as "Standard"

Warriors of the shadows can transfer to The Bastion.

I transfered a character I started, but never played. It wasn't the 30 seconds I read on the forums but worked fine as frog hair.

They are currently only allowing transfers to servers that are the same type of server and in the same location as the previous server. Unfortunately for the RP people, there are only three RP servers on the West Coast, which is why even when they are combined into one server the population is not that large.

Ebon Hawk (RP-PvE) is showing up as heavy while the other two RP server are showing up as Standard. Ebon Hawk had five servers consolidate into it, however. I'm happy with Standard. Transfers just opened up today, so as folks get on this weekend, the pop should grow.

Has anyone else transferred to Begeren Colony besides me?

I am only allowed to transfer my Vrook Lamar characters to Begeren Colony. It will not allow me to transfer them anywhere else. I am transferring all my characters there today.

PS: CttL will be disbanded today in order for me to transfer my characters. We can coordinate to get together and recreate it on Begeren Colony if you wish. We will need 4 players and I think it is 1,000 credits (not sure of cost, don't remember).

Last edited:
I'm transferred over and have all of rhematom's characters on my friend's list. We need two more to be online with us so we can reform the guild. Population looks decent. The fleet had 50 people which isn't bad for the middle of the day. It's too bad we couldn't move from Vrook Lamar to Ebon Hawk, that server's population is very healthy!

By the way, Rhematom and I got on Skype and were looking up 60-day cards. A couple of Ebay sellers had some good deals and both had high ratings. I bought two from one before I noticed the other was $3 cheaper, so I bought two more. I'm going to see if my daughter can use one. I will probably have at least two I can resell and send to someone that can't find one for a similar price.
$20 60-day card
$23 60-day card

Last edited:
1k sounds about right. I am transfering Kahiel right now. No sense leaving him on a dead server.

133 were on the fleet when I was on tonight. That's refreshing! I had to modify one of my toon's names. I recommend we post our character's names here so we can find each other and hopefully reform the guild. Here are the names that I have on Begeren Colony:
Akando 36 Sentinel
Alerron 32 Sage
Mik'hael 30 Commando
Elyon 19 Guardian

Baeric (was Baric) - Jedi Knight
Thomlas - Jedi Knight
Tekus - Jedi Counselor
Jaqel (was Jagg) - Smuggler
Godan - Trooper

So, myself, Aleron and Kahiel. We will need 1 more to create the guild. Anyone else out there? :)

Baeric (was Baric) - Jedi Knight
Thomlas - Jedi Knight
Tekus - Jedi Counselor
Jaqel (was Jagg) - Smuggler
Godan - Trooper
I was able to add three of your toons to my friends list but when I try to add Jaqel and Baeric, I get a message that says "_____ does not exist."

Hey guys. Could I join your light side guild?
I was in Called from Darkness on Warriors of Shadow server.
I'm part of the Lions of Judah guild, but it has fallen appart on SWTOR.
Do you have a large group still playing?

My current main is Fro-ii (Just go by Fro, stupid name change with the server move). He's a level 48 trooper.

I'm looking forward to getting him to 50 and playing some operations.

I'm also a 400 level armormech and can help with medium and heavy armor needs.

Well, it looks like LOJ started the guild back up on the new server.
If you guys would like to join us, send an ingame email to jarwan.

Back