server connection problems

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Anyone else having major problems staying connected to the server this weekend?

I can hardly stay on-line long enough to play at all. I have a decent Comcast connection - streaming Netflix and Amazon just fine.

Yes! And only when I do story missions. I played ~10 hours this weekend, and only had trouble when I attempted Claw Island.

That's the mission I was having trouble with! At least I think so. That's the one with the undead invading the island southwest of Lion's Arch right?

That's the one. I'm typically very quick to blame my own internet when there is a server-wide problem...but when I can WvW, dungeon, guild mission, explore, and run though town without a blip of lag...then getting enemy freezes and disconnects on one mission, I'm going to to assume it's the mission.

BTW, patch last night said it fixed "server crashes" and I was able to do the mission with no issues afterwards.

Good, I'll try this mission again sometime this week. The only lag I ever experience in this game is if there is just way too much going on at one time on my screen, which isn't even connection problems, it's just my graphics card weeping a bit lol

Everything was fine this morning...hope the same can be said tonight.

Back