Serious PvPers UNITE!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
ok I want to build a team we can be proud of. Here is what I want:

1.I want people that are willing to learn and try new things

2.Players who can and are willing to learn different builds of different characters

3. Players who will devote a little extra Guild Wars time to teach other Members and alliance members about pvping and helping lead pvp nights.

4. Players if called upon to lead. Like lead trapper, Lead warrior, calling spikes so on so forth.

5.Players willing to participate in a night where only serious pvpers are allowed to play to make an attempt to get a decent GvG rank and win the halls often! This does not mean other guild members can never GvG really we are going to get more people involved letting them have fun in occasional GvG but still give us a respectable rank more like damage controll if you will. I am not thinking top 500 but more in the top 1000 ranking.

When I talk serious PvP I am not saying every night we pvp even I am not that hardcore at MOST it is 3 Nights in the least it is 2 nights like what we currently do. I still wanna PvE I love PvE and with Nightfall coming out it will be up to us serious Pvpers to get new builds and pass them to our more casual PvPers on Monday nights or Friday nights. In this we can still have casual PvP and yet for those that have alot of fun being a little more serious about doing certain builds and winning you can have fun as well. Casual PvP will not change and the serious PvPer will even be more of an asset to help the casual players get into it more.

Keep in mind there maybe a lot of losses involved and bad attitudes will not be tolerated this is a game. If we get less than 8 will will probably spend a lot of time in Team Arenas and if we go to HoH or GvG we will pick up guildies but more than likely it may very well be pug groups. That is a warning we will have bad pug nights and we will have good ones. Remember we are to be Christ-like even if they are being dumb. When we go into a battle win or lose we all need to post something like GG and God Bless YOU! we are to repectfull there will be no taunting of other players. You can talk a little trash talk in a sportsman like manner :). I want this to be still very very fun. This will be nothing like normal hardcore PvP Guilds. Now if you post here and want to join this team you will be expected to show up on the night we all decide to take this serious. I am looking at Tuesday nights. Friday night PvP will remain the same but all nights are up for consideration. Also I will delete any none related post or posts that by people who just want to post and who are not serious about this topic. Please just make ONE post and no more after that. If you need to add something just edit your post. Thank you!

After we get a few people signed up we will start another thread to discuss how we will do this. I believe by putting this group together we will get to and win HoH often and be repectable in GvG.

FORGOT TS is Required!

People So far:

one2dredd aka Fiona Dredd
Slalomdms aka Sleeping Princess
Darphbobo aka Bob McKenzie
DZwart aka Loew Krug
Draken aka Draken of Maguuma
Maid Mirawyn aka Maid Mirawyn
Thrawn aka Thrawn of Judah
A Servant aka T h e B a n k
Servant aka Strike from Heaven
Dorkelf aka Axe Me No Questions

Last edited:
I would be willing to give up some of my time spent in PvE to learn the ways of PvP. I am not very experienced in the PvP area but am willing to come along and devote some time to trying to win HoH and getting a better GvG rank. The build i am most familiar with is ViM obviously because we do it so much, but i would be willing to try another form of PvP builld. To tell you the truth lately with school and everything I have been doing more and more PvP then pve :eek: .

Usually Mondays Wed. and Fridays are good days, but the downside is would not be able to tag along on Tuesdays b/c have bible study.

Last edited:
I am willing to put in a decent amount of time, with the wife pregnant time is precious nowadays. To bad i cant play tonight, prior commitment with our pastor, trying to teach him to shoot trap so I can take him pheasent hunting. But for me tuesday and wednesday nights work best. And I can play mondays too.

I'm in .... been trying out PUGS in HoH lately and I'm kinda starting to like it. Except I can not play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday -- Bible study and school (I'm taking a Hebrew class :) )

I'm game. Still need about 60 fame or so for rank 3...

Mondays/Wednesdays are a little tough for me, as I've got class/youth group. If it's after 10 though, I should be fine.

Just as a heads up, my favorite class is Ranger, so if there's a place for one in the build, I call dibs. :D (I can also do Warrior, too, though I may have to grab/cap a skill or two, depending on the build.)

Has there been a day/time decided for all this Dredd. Personally I would need to know so I can work it into my life. Oh wait I do so much I dont have one but I would still like to work it into my not-a-life

yeah trying to get close to 8 before starting the thread. I am closing this on Wed. Giving everyone a last chance. to sign up. I understand some people may not be able to do the serious PvP night but playing on the other nights is also needed thank you. Als to Chicken Soup and STC Join us on Friday nights for sure we will help you and maybe you will be able to get in on the Serious soon!

Dredd

Count me in. With my unbeatable combination of lagg and my complete inability to what was I just talking about anyway?

Paul

Back