Serious Issues

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Feb. 04 2004,12:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We know who God is, but our relationship with Him isn't dependent upon religion.

But still, your are in a religion?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So you see, you're right in the fact that people don't need religion.

IS that your answer on, "Are you all goody by nature, by christian, by religion!? >8-| " or just something you 'thought' i said.
yup, I'm still involved in religion, but by choice, and not because I need to be, but because I want to clearly based on the fact that I want to fellowship with other believers, and there are certain things that religion helps me out with that I can't really do on my own.

On the goody goody part, I would say we may appear that way because of our nature, so to speak.  When we became Christians, God, through the Holy Spirit, exchanged our sinful nature for a Christ-centered one, free from the bondage of sin.  So I guess you could say it's our nature to be that way, but I'm not quite sure on your definition of goody goody.  If you could explain that a bit, I'd be much obliged.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Adelpit was someone who posted on these boards that no one took serious and only laughed at, my self included, and we all shall pay for it.

So you insulted adelpit, ouch, I KNOW, how that feels.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So I guess you could say it's our nature to be that way, but I'm not quite sure on your definition of goody goody. If you could explain that a bit, I'd be much obliged.

goody goody, too nice, too happy, "I love god, and I love you too..." like...that...goody....goody....
rock.gif
or just plain weird, but a weird christian, never heard that before, heard loving christian, but not weird.

Then I guess you could say we are goody goody, to a point...not every Christian is at the same level, and sometimes even though we know we're supposed to love people it's hard to do so. Loving God does make me pretty happy though, can't deny that. Knowing there's someone up there (and down here, for that matter) that loves me enough to die for me, well, that makes me happy...actually makes me cry sometimes when I think about what all that actually means.

Hope I helped.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Feb. 05 2004,1:52)]I don't think we need to honour Adelpits name by equating it with CorpFox.
This is the CGA religious forum... not the flame forum... so play nice
smile.gif

haha, you make me laugh corpfox. I totally agree with you. I can't stand goody goody christians. However I am sometimes like that when I'm not paying attention. What I hate more that goody goody christians are hypocrite christians. so I guess a lot of times in fear of doing anything to be called a hypocrite some christians are just way to jolly. I'm a christian and I know Ive done it...
sad.gif

Get mad? sure everyone gets mad. Get depressed, Ive been there. when I look at the world I always get depressed, but I guess its the hope of a better life after this one that keeps me going.
I think because a lotta christians throw around the phrase "Jesus loves you" like little robots, it has lost meaning. And christians make Jesus out be be like some earlier versian of Mr Rogers. I know he wasn't a Mr. Rogers because people crucify a threat, no one would crucify Mr Rogers. Sure he was loving, but a person who only loves and nothing else seems a little one dimensional.
Don't become a christian for a magic geanie who takes away all pain and makes life cake. about 2000 years ago there was a man who walked the earth claiming to be God. He did miracles to back it up. I became a Christian because theres life after death, and a God who made me.

Hang in there bro
-Corey

PS: Corpfox, Do you remember me? I think we go way back in Starcraft, but I might be getting you confused with someone else.

Ok, i think i owe CoprpFox one big apology. Sorry man, I didnt realise. I partialy understand what you are going through. I just thought you were a little dickhead that was here to stir up trouble, but now i understand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Why dont u just kill yourself b4 you make a fool of yourself."

I have been here too, I have even attempted suicide. So i understand that feeling too. I also now understand what you were talking about. And i agree with you. You are feeling down and someone says "It will be alright in the end, dont worry" All you want to do you strangle them slowly screaming in their face "HOW. THE. F***. WOULD. YOU. KNOW. HOW. I. FEEL. YOU. ARE. ONLY. SAYING. THIS. TO. MAKE. YOURSELF. FEEL. BETTER. HOW. DO. YOU. FEEL. NOW.

But because we cant do that, we keep our mouths shut, or we just mumble to ourselves, our anger, frustration, and depression rising. I know this feeling well. You have tried God, and for you it hasnt worked, and i understand that. I am in pretty much the same position, except mine is to do with church, not God.

Again, i am sorry for what i have been saying.

EDIT: Obscene acronyms removed from post.

Hey Master~Plan, I just read your post, i jumped the gun and quick posted when i was still reading the second page.

I think that what you have just said has made more sense than anything else i have read in this forum.

Thankyou for that.

The entire hipocrite thing, i understand that fully. Except the people i was with, they thought that they were such good little christians, yet they were the worst hipocrits i have ever seen.

They appeared "jolly" (i love that word!!) and yet they ignored you totally if you werent part of their group. I got told it was my fault by a lot of people until i started TAFE (sorta like the American College...) And met a ton of non-christians who were a lot nicer and treated me like a person rather than a drudge. (explination in a minute) I didnt have to do anything to become worthy of their time, they took me as who i was, not as someone i was supposed to be.

You see, at the church, i was working every sunday night doing camera, and every friday night doing video and camera. The job on friday night is supposed to be handled by 3 people, but no one else would do it. Even after doing all of this, i hardly ever got said hello to, and i still got treated like crap. Eventually i got over working like a slave and left and havent been to another church since.

When i was with my non-christian friends, i was treated like a friend, not as someone who had to do a job.

er i think what CCGR meant when saying corp fox was an adelpit was that they have a similer typing style.

Atown, I hope you dont think what i think who you think I am.

notice to all, I dont know 'adelpit', not my brother, cousin, friend, I'm not 'adelpit' in disguise as Corpfox, if thats what your thinking...
rock.gif

btw, i dont joke!
mad.gif

The-messenjah and Master~plan, as Christians and part or not of a christian clans, you seem more hostile than I am, even to your own kind.

I would only dis ppl like you, if you dis me back at sometime i dont understand, didnt do, or just p'0ed at getting kicked/banned for no reason!

and yes, I do remember you, Master~plan. IMO, i would call u and your kind the "The damn pros(professonals) of sc/bw" ugghhh, or even Warcraft 3, shesh... with like Colonel-vvolf (david), Loss_4_me(brad), Katmai (dont know name), etc.. ive been playing for soo long on sc, that my stats has never changed, except for YOU, master! 500-60 something? ill check right now! ah, i dont believe it, 355-263-53, ugghhh. Wins-loses-disconnections

AH crud, im dillusion again argh!!
mad.gif
every time my head starts wobbing, it figures im gonna get psycho, hallucate, the forms of depression imo, or being on the computer nearly 24/7 has made me paranoid. argh, i cant stop wobbling, argh. WHATEVER! gonna try to finish this quick.

Mahfrot, i agree with you, some christians are not all goody goody, even some need prayers by others, i should know. like you ppl who may, pray for me, you should pray for your other christian brothers and sisters, or their families, or yours. dont waste it on me. and ive said that soo many times, i dont know if it means something...

Aye, i am "hostile to my own kind" (i sound like a EDIT: Expletive deleted animal) because "my own kind" have hurt me the most. simple as that.

I do understand where you are coming from though.

Peace.

Corpfox, I don't know you very well, and I was just wondering how long you were a Christian before, and was there any reason you decided to stop being one?

*sobs* *cries*  
sad.gif

WHAT THE HELL!?

MAHFROT! ARGH!

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO STILL DONT UNDERSTAND: I, Corpfox (Julien) have NEVER, EVER BEEN A CHRISTIAN SINCE I WAS BORN!  MY FAMILY IS NOT CHRISTIAN, I WAS NEVER EVER RAISED/BORN BY A CHRISTIAN FAMILY!!!

HOW CAN I STOP BEING A CHRISTIAN IF I NEVER WAS A CHRISTIAN!!!
rock.gif

FOR THE LAST TIME, I ONLY GOT BROUGHT UP WHY I TRIED BE A CHRISTIAN CAUSE BACK AT MY YOUNG AGE, I WAS OPEN FOR NEW IDEA, LIKE CHRISTIANITY, SO, AT GRADE 12 in school, I joined a Christian Club, I wanted to know who/where/why/how to be a christian, whats so different being a christian, who was god, what does he do, etc! THEN, I joined a Christian Clan on Starcraft, the leader was Rshscks (rushsucks) aka Jon, he introducted me into his "Christian" clan. Many month followed, I've gone to churches, youth groups, even tho I NEVER a CHRISTIAN! Ever since that Christian clan i was in had died, I moved to other christian clans, such as, FKoC (Faithful Knights of Christ), the leader was SirNukes aka Brent, and a few others, CG (Christian Gamers), the leader was CGamer aka Heath, which right now, he stepped out of being leader of CG, a shame really, THEN, i tried joining your clan, ToJ (Tribe of Judah), When no one listened to me as refered to 'adelpit' situation, and also insulted me, i quited, so NOW, I never was a christian, I could be a ex-clan of toj/cg/fkoc, but no such thing as ex-clanners, so whatever, im solo, no clanners, no nothing. however, I still do hang around the christian forums, servers and other stuff, cause I am just as a guest as others that are NOT IN A CLAN!

and is another reason why sometimes i hate you ppl, cause you insulted me first back when i first joined toj, and I still have some hatred towards you ppl still. OK THEN!

[edited]btw, even tho i quited months ago, i still hate some of you ppl.

er corp, i think ur just a normal person with a unique personality, who has questions about life, nothing more no less.

ok, now i know why i like to annoy you people, because i'd like someone here to actually kill me. why'd you think i always make u angry, so u can get me, he he he.

atown, i dont think you read my last post.

hey, i got a question, as a non-christian, am I more of a satanic rasict backstabber?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Feb. 06 2004,7:59)]hey, i got a question, as a non-christian, am I more of a satanic rasict backstabber?
Nope, satanic racist backstabbers wouldn't listen to us for this long.

As for yelling at Christians, that is the least of our worries.

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Chirst Jesus will be persecuted. 2 Tim 3:12.

The bible made it pretty clear that Christians would be rejected, subjected, incarcerated, and executed because of their faith. I probably left a few negatives out, but I think the theme is clear.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I didnt have to do anything to become worthy of their time, they took me as who i was, not as someone i was supposed to be.
When i was with my non-christian friends, i was treated like a friend, not as someone who had to do a job.
I'm sorry to hear that man, I read the book of acts and its so blatant that were missing something huge in the church. I'm sorry to say that I am ashamed of a lot of brothers and sisters in Christ, however there are genuine christians on the other side of the spectrum. I found a group around my area, and were close. During the week I can't wait untill Sunday comes so I can go to church and hang out with my friends, and we will do stuff during the week too.
As far as not going back to church, I want to refer (sp?) you to hebrews 10:24. Pray for God to lead you to the right church, and I'll pray the same

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The-messenjah and Master~plan, as Christians and part or not of a christian clans, you seem more hostile than I am, even to your own kind.
hah, I might have got off on the wrong foot, I love my brothers and sisters in Christ, but doesn't mean they don't get on my nerves sometimes. Were all human, were all in the same boat.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and yes, I do remember you, Master~plan. IMO, i would call u and your kind the "The damn pros(professonals) of sc/bw" ugghhh, or even Warcraft 3, shesh... with like Colonel-vvolf (david)...

rofl, yeah I'm a lil rusty on my leet starcraft strats now. You still see dave around?! I haven't seen that guy in forever. I think I"ll go on bnet tonight and own up some maphacking zero clutter noobs.

-Corey

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hey, i got a question, as a non-christian, am I more of a satanic rasict backstabber?

Absolutely not. We as christians, we try to get non-christians to become christians. I totally agree with Whitestone's post. No satanic rasict backstabber would listen to us for this long. I think u need a cool down for a while. We as a Christian, we chose our ways of life; to follow God. We are just trying to have fun and fellowship. You can't break that, if you think u can, u'll probably have to go through a lot of us. I'll see you on the first line
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]btw, even tho i quited months ago, i still hate some of you ppl.
Heres the answer to that question. I don't know if you hate me or not, but I love you, as a fellow Brother in Christ. I do not care however you think, u can think i'm just a Christian loser or anything, but well I DON'T CARE! I chose the way of being a Christian, TO FOLLOW GOD. You can make as many darn stupid comments and should it make you feel good, go ahead, but it won't do anything to change our lives.

Back