September 18th

Icthus

Seems to be the new ship date for War.....

I am optimistic, slightly.

But, nervous too...

Last edited:
Anyone know what the rating for the game is going to be? If rating = mature, how do we plan on handling younger ones who want to play or already play wanting to join the guild? Also, should choosing our side play into this at all? Not to say that the female toons on the order side aren't scantily clad, but the ones on destruction (sorceress\witch) seem to have very little clothing on. Is it a good idea, even if the game is rated teen, to have our younger ones selecting these toons to plays as? Just some things to think on\debate.

I would expect that playing the game or not is a parental decision but that being said...there could be an age minimum for the guild similar to the game rating as to do our part in encouraging/supporting it.

I am pretty sure it is going for a T teen rating.
I would love to see an age minimum (with the exception that parents are active players in guild)
As much as I want to play destruction, I also think we should choose Order as our only "official" side.

Last edited:
The BD4L has talked about an age limit.

He has also spoken on high about allowing younger players if the parents are active in the guild as well.

He has made no decisions from his seat on high.

Oh the destruction order thing will most likely be decided in open beta.

The art work and characters are ever changing at this point.

I believe that it is still too early to officially decide on which faction to be a part of.

I am in favor of a minimum age of 18 to join.

(I would also like to see a rating of M for the game.)

That is all. :D

I believe that it is still too early to officially decide on which faction to be a part of.

I am in favor of a minimum age of 18 to join.

(I would also like to see a rating of M for the game.)

That is all. :D

Minimum 18.......can I see your ID Odale?

Back