Scroll of Resurrection, anyone?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
So I discovered last night that my invitation that I received last May to play WoW for free for 7 days expired 30 days after I received it. D'oh!

Would anyone happen to have a spare Scroll of Resurrection to send to a dude who doesn't intend on re-subbing but would very much like to check out the pet battle system? :)

So I discovered last night that my invitation that I received last May to play WoW for free for 7 days expired 30 days after I received it. D'oh!

Would anyone happen to have a spare Scroll of Resurrection to send to a dude who doesn't intend on re-subbing but would very much like to check out the pet battle system? :)

I gotcha Tek. I think I need your email address if you want to PM me. I can do it today for another hour or two, but then I'll be gone until later tonight.

Last edited:
PM sent! I'll watch for your email once I get home from work tonight. Thanks!

I gotcha Tek. I think I need your email address if you want to PM me. I can do it today for another hour or two, but then I'll be gone until later tonight.
Okay, got your invite! Thank you kindly, sir.

I'm planning to active the pass Wednesday night after my daughter goes to bed since I got sidetracked tonight and tomorrow is TF2sday.

I look forward to seeing you and other Redeemed guildies in-game soon!

Okay, got your invite! Thank you kindly, sir.

I'm planning to active the pass Wednesday night after my daughter goes to bed since I got sidetracked tonight and tomorrow is TF2sday.

I look forward to seeing you and other Redeemed guildies in-game soon!

I'd hate for you to get your hopes up. There is hardly any Redeemed on at all anymore. Most I've seen is four at the same time, maybe five to eight or so unique members I've seen on.

Back