Screen Names on SC

selajah43

I was wondering if there already is a way to find out other people's screen names... if not, that's what this thread is for.

I play Starcraft & Broodwar on west and east coast, under nova43 ...
If I make a TOJ screen name, I'll post it up.

The channel thing is really good to have, but if ppl that use it are in games and I don't know their names and I am also in other channels then it's hard to catch ppl. So... I may be going about this the wrong way, but post up if you want to be seen on b-net. Thnx all.

Thnx guys for humoring me, I realized the day after I posted this that alot of sn's and such were on another thread
rock.gif
. so thnx again.

my names aren't up now, because my computer is once again busted at home and i can't play anywhere else

but if you ever catch me on...i'll be as:

oN3.40.se7en on all servers

tworighteyes on US EAST. I will make a West account if I ever find the need. I want to start playing with some of you guys! Contact me!

Sup sup yose! Don't know if anybody's still checking this thread or are writing down names, but just in case: EWiggin[toj.cc] on East (sometimes on West)

type /help friends or /help f

it will give u a list of commands to the friends list

/f add or /f a
/f remove or /f r
/f promote or /f p
/f demote or /f d
/f list or /f l

or type /help or /? for a complete list of commands

USWest: Corp.fox (106-88-30) Ladder games; Last game: LOSS at 6/21/2002 09:36
USEast: Corp.fox (0-0-0)
Europe: Corp.fox (0-0-0)

My Description:
| h@t3 |}!5c0|\|n3ct!0n5, |>|@y3r k!||3r5, h@<k3r5! & |\|3\/\/b5!

At Channel Op CGA

99% play at USEast. (Even though I'm on the west side)

ToJ)Tex is mine...I haven't played in 2 years....
I just randomly secided I was going to play again. What times are yall on? I'm on right now (Sunday the 3rd 2:57 EDT) and probably be on until 5, then I'll switch on over to CS.

Chris

Back