Samsun

awnold

Hey all I wanted you all to know that I transfered Samsun to Hawk. The reasoning is simple, not enough time being spent with wife and other relationships. I am going to invest more of my time in these other areas and I like the idea of Samsun doing what I wanted him to do, is be a main tank for the guild. Thanks for the guild, it has been a blast really. (Too much fun for my own good. :) )
Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Matt

You will be missed my friend but we will put your character to good use. He will be our first 60 warrior (if Griswald doesn't lvl his 58 warrior first ;-) Make sure you drop in and say hi here once and a while.

Last edited:
Hey, you'll be missed, but (unforutunately sometimes) the real world comes first, and DEFINITELY keeping your wife happy comes first. Tough decision, and I respect you for it. Make sure you drop in the forums from time to time.

Good call man, we will DEFINITELY miss you. :'(

The pain is balanced by the great respect that this move has added to the already large mound of respect I hold for you.

Don't be a stranger... the game may change but you will ALWAYS be a member in good standing with the Forgiven.

Hey all, good news is life has settled down a bit and im back in. I hope Samsun is getting some good use, because im starting a new dwarf warrior named Servant. See you all soon!
Matt

Back