Saddam

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fleck @ Dec. 16 2003,5:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]...little ones...

How did adelpit get tek's password?
*chuckle* See, the difference is that I use it as a term of endearment--not in a condescending fashion.

Still, got me a laugh out loud at work.
biggrin.gif

tek doesnt laugh, have you seen him, laugh from that man is unknown, he never smiles nor laughs, not even when he is with Ember(his girl) nor does she laugh, laughter is a sin to them.....

or it could be that i was running around acting like i was one of the 1337 generation...... LOL nah tek is da man and we <3 him. he laughs alot, even at my dumb jokes
wink.gif
which makes him da man in my book.

Oh yeah FYI i never hung out with Tek and Ember at the same time, that could lead to some "fun" stuff from the 1337n355 of the 1337 generation!!
blues.gif

eeeeeeeeeh sure i'll sit here and pretend like i know what 1337 is. and i'll preten like i auctually know tek. :p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Dec. 21 2003,12:02)]tek doesnt laugh, have you seen him, laugh from that man is unknown, he never smiles nor laughs, not even when he is with Ember(his girl) nor does she laugh, laughter is a sin to them.....
What's ironic is that I ended up laughing out loud while reading this post at work. *G*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or it could be that i was running around acting like i was one of the 1337 generation...... LOL nah tek is da man and we <3 him. he laughs alot, even at my dumb jokes
wink.gif
which makes him da man in my book.

Aww, I am lubbed.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh yeah FYI i never hung out with Tek and Ember at the same time, that could lead to some "fun" stuff from the 1337n355 of the 1337 generation!!
blues.gif

...*raises eyebrow* I'm not quite sure what that means, but if you're ever out near Springfield when I'm visiting Ember, maybe we could all get lunch--or meet at Potter's House if we can drag PrivateerLunatic (check the ToJ roster if you have no idea what I'm talking about) out, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back