Rune Factory

Ok,PC games are my favorite! Do you know of any hack n' slash games for PC that me and my cousin could play? (He won't play games with gore)

Ok,PC games are my favorite! Do you know of any hack n' slash games for PC that me and my cousin could play? (He won't play games with gore)

Um, er, nope XD. I only play a few games on PC at a time though. The three I am currently playing all, unfortunately, have gore. Sigh, none of it is necessary to those games either the developers just put it in. You may want to make a new thread asking about "PC hack and slash games without gore" because not everyone will read this thread to see you've asked a different question. A few might but not all.

Too bad Heroes of Ruin was a disappointment (based on what I read). It was the first third-party 3DS game that looked appealing to me.

I haven't played any Rune Factory games (yet), but I'd like to try out a Harvest Moon (the series Rune Factory was spun off of) some time.

I strongly recommend the Harvest Moon games. I didn't know Heroes of Ruin was a dissapointment. It looked pretty cool,so thats too bad. If you like the Harvest Moon games,there is a pretty good chance you will like Rune Factory. I'm a huge fan of Rune Factory. I have only played the 3rd game in the series (because that is the one that is the best of the series if I remember correctly),but that was enough to get me addicted to it lol. The only dissapointment is that you only get two save game slots. Let me know if you get HM or RF,I want to know how much you like it.

I strongly recommend the Harvest Moon games. I didn't know Heroes of Ruin was a dissapointment. It looked pretty cool,so thats too bad. If you like the Harvest Moon games,there is a pretty good chance you will like Rune Factory. I'm a huge fan of Rune Factory. I have only played the 3rd game in the series (because that is the one that is the best of the series if I remember correctly),but that was enough to get me addicted to it lol. The only dissapointment is that you only get two save game slots. Let me know if you get HM or RF,I want to know how much you like it.
Which game is the third in the series?

Also, not sure if it's relevant to the discussion (though I suspect it is): I don't own a 3DS, but I down a DS, a Wii, and several other gaming systems (both console and handheld).

EDIT: And calling Heroes of Ruin a "disappointment" may be overly harsh, but it does have a Metacritic score of 69. :(

The third game in the series is "Rune Factory 3:A Fantasy Harvest Moon". I also own a DS and a Wii. If you ever wanna play something,just say the word!

The third game in the series is "Rune Factory 3:A Fantasy Harvest Moon". I also own a DS and a Wii. If you ever wanna play something,just say the word!
I've always wanted to play more multiplayer games on the Wii and DS, but games are more difficult to organize (usually requiring Steam to gather players and TeamSpeak to community before and after starting the game) where it's far easier to invite and join people playing PC games.

Nevertheless, I'll let you know if I'm ever looking to play online with any Wii or DS games!

Back