Ruby Sanctum

brootis

I had fun, I've been in other guilds and by the third wipe there would have been bickering /gquits and copious amounts of cussing, it never fails to surprise me the level of maturity that our guild has. Anyway, here's two motivating screen shots. It is right after the first boss down (I did not get one of the boss) and right before the mega evil patrol pull.

I'll admit it was nice to be wiping on trash again - having to finally put some thought into this game was fun! I zoned in, assuming trash was going to be another yawnfest like OS, but was pleasantly surprised.

I'll admit it was nice to be wiping on trash again - having to finally put some thought into this game was fun! I zoned in, assuming trash was going to be another yawnfest like OS, but was pleasantly surprised.
X2

And I second Brootis on the maturity of our guild. I've been in hardcore raiding guilds and there's LOTS of screaming, yelling, and cussing after a few wipes. And plenty of whining. But our guild always tends to have a good attitude about it and we usually press through it. :D

However, I thought I almost heard Mcfierce swear once after the third wipe on that one wicked pat that littered the ground with the remains of what looked like a literal bone storm! It did remind me of what raids used to be all the way through.

However, I thought I almost heard Mcfierce swear once after the third wipe on that one wicked pat that littered the ground with the remains of what looked like a literal bone storm! It did remind me of what raids used to be all the way through.

Did he deliver one my "Friggle fraggle hrsh grsh fer DAD GUMMIT!!!"s????

he is from california, the don't say dad gummit there, it would be more like 'dudes that was one narly wipe out'....

Did you see that one mob?! He was like "hey" and I was like "get away" and he went "stomp stomp" and so I go "pew pew" and then he was like "SMASH" and I was all like "Awwwww"!

he is from california, the don't say dad gummit there, it would be more like 'dudes that was one narly wipe out'....
Hah funny that you mention that. I live in Northern California and every time I've gone out of state everyone thinks that we say dude a lot. However I actually do start quite a few of my sentences with dude... I would say it as "Dude that was gnar gnar".

Hah funny that you mention that. I live in Northern California and every time I've gone out of state everyone thinks that we say dude a lot. However I actually do start quite a few of my sentences with dude... I would say it as "Dude that was gnar gnar".

I'm known in my friend circle for my trademark "Dude is you doin'?" when someone is doing something entirely illogical and/or silly.

There is also an assumption that we all surf.

Ever been swimmin' at the beach and come up from a dive to a face full of sea gull poo? Or have the guy next to you feeding the gulls while their poo all fell on you? Or gotten into one of those nasty little balls of oil that are more like tar? Or gotten a good wif of the rotting vegetation in mangrove swamp just down wind from where you were? Have you ever been around the remains of red tide which leaves thousands of oxygen depraved fish not just dead but rotting on the shore? Deep water sailors know that what we landlubbers consider the "fresh smell" of the ocean shore to simply be the odor of rotting vegetation...

I can understand why some to not like the beach. I have ran into several of these situations in my visits to the beach, read about others, but I still love being there. Especially with some good surf tackle and the fish biting!

It's why I like East Coast beaches..especially Myrtle Beach..u don't have to worry about poo or oil, anything else nasty like that...

My experience has mostly been with the east coast...Virginia Beech and Outer Banks area and the East Coast of Florida around Cocoa, Daytona, Canaveral... I loved it! But the oil incident was in Florida...

Ok this is where Shagz has it good. Beautiful sunshiny days all year around, Warm, clear ocean beaches to play in year around.
No extreme heat to deal with, and the best yet, no freezing cold winters. Just wait though bro, i am moving to Maui next
summer, and might have to have ya visit.

Last edited:
Ok this is where Shagz has it good. Beautiful sunshiny days all year around, Warm, clear ocean beaches to play in year around.
No extreme heat to deal with, and the best yet, no freezing cold winters. Just wait though bro, i am moving to Maui next
summer, and might have to have ya visit.

I wouldn't mind that! Do eeet!!

Back