Retirement

PapaToad

So here it is. I am retiring Papatoad. I will place hold the name, but for all effective purposes I will let him resign to the halls of legend and myth.

This was surprisingly a hard call for me. But all things must pass. I have pulled out the Toadgirl account and will be focusing on her. I have removed the alter egos of Papa, as I have tried tanks, priests , hunters. But as I have two level 60+ druids (one Horde and alliance) a 70= horde Hunter. Three other MMOs to end game. I will stop here with my pally.

60-70 is way better than 1-70 and I came back to partake in our fellowship and maybe do a bit of end game stuff. My Dr00d days are over. But more glory days will come and with that new bonds and reforgeing of old ones.

I just thought I would let everyone know what was up, so when you saw me running around you knew who Toadgirl was. She is spec’d for Protection but is not geared correctly so I will be running a lot of instances and I love to group. So if anyone is around 60-64 and need a tank or someone to look tough and stand there (more the later) give me a tell.

Thanks for your patience while I got this all sorted.

From my previous thread, if anyone has any pointers let me know. I love suggestions.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24442

Cya you all very soon.

Back