Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you, Fate Lord. I like the name. Looking forward to doing a mission with you.

ToJ has a new recruit named Fate Lord. I'm assuming that is you. We'll get an invite for you to SOE soon. Welcome to the guild! :)

Be sure to introduce yourself in the Get To Know Your Guildies Thread 2009!

G'day!!

I never actually say "G'day", but I thought I better make it clear from the start that I'm an Aussie :)

I am keen to join one of these guilds. I only started playing yesterday so am a real newbie, but I am keen to learn more.

My IGN is Thawee From Thaur (Thawee was my main when I played WoW on the Oceanic server, Thaurissan). I am a Monk so far and haven't chosen an secondary yet (kinda think Necro though).

As I said earlier, I am from Australia (Melbourne to be precise) so if there are other Aussies or perhaps people living in Asia, it would be good to be in the same guild as them.

I have been approved in ToJ with the same username.

Cheers

Welcome, Thawee. I was pretty new to Guild Wars when I cam eon board. The Guild has been a great help - and the forums have been a place of learning. I think you made a wise choice.

hey guys,

Monk Pimp is my guild wars name

I played back when Guild Wars came out in 2005 for about a year or so. I've been Christian for 2 years now, praise God! I think I'm getting back into Guild Wars found you guys. I only have Prophesies, which do you recommend? Factions, Nightfall or EoTN?

Chris

Hi Chris and welcome to our forums. Have you registered at toj.cc yet? I didn't see your name posted. Here are the steps and links:
In order to join SoE/SOE you must become a member of Tribe of Judah (Toj). Once you have been accepted into Toj please post your Toj Name and your Guild Wars Character name in your post requesting a Guild invite. Once you have been accepted and recieved your invite please post an introduction post in the forum introducing yourself to the community. Thank you for your interest in joing Spirit of Elijah / Spirit of Elisha. For more info on joining click the following link http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15635

*WARNING*

Absolutely NO spam in this thread it will be deleting and you will recieve a warning. Also Only Officers will be allowed to respond to this thread. Please wait for the Introduction thread to post Welcome comments Thank YOU!

Great! Now we just need to wait for your ToJ app to be approved. To answer your previous question, I'd probably get EotN because of the heroes and cool end-of-game weapons, although NF is a close second.

Hey, I started playing Guild Wars a little over a week ago, after 3 of my closest friends (all are part of SOE) convinced me to join... I filled out the entire application on the www.soj.cc website but haven't heard back yet.

I am a friend of "Chelsea Fox (or Palin Ranger)", "Pixels of Ephesus", "Gavin Anyon" and a couple of others in the guild.

My email address is burkinaflash@juno.com, my guild wars name is "Babel Manflesh"

Thanks,

Manny

EDIT (DZwart): Copied post from separate thread - ToJ Screen Name - burkinaflash - Accepted March 17, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
My ToJ name is Seraph311.
My game name is Atherion Rath.

I've been involved in Guild Wars off and on since the first beta weekend events. . . a long, long time ago. I primarily play as a healing/prot Monk.

Request to Join

My name is Amanda C. I am friends with Chelsea Fox ( Micah) and Faithful Friend (Josh) as well as others in your guild. I am currently in HsC, so I would like to talk to my Guild Leader there before leaving so i can leave in good standing. I have 3 Main charactors -- Krypta De Muerta (Necro), Christine Cena (ranger) and Eartha Icefire (ele). I also have a paragon and mesmer, but i dont play those alot. My e-mail is amanda021174@yahoo.com. I have both TS and Skype ( still learning Skype). Any other info you need, please feel free to ask.. Thanks!!

Amanda

Invite sent Seraph! Welcome to SOE and the Alliance! Make sure to post in the Get To Know Your Guildies thread so we can.. well.. get to know you! :)

Spirit of Elijah [SoE] Join Request.

Hello all,
I'm friends with Vacuus Caliga, Prophet Elhanan, and Valora Maris and, I would like to join you guild.
My ToJ name is Sarah.Statham
My characters name is Pario Tractus Elementalist/Mesmer

I have Prophecies and Eye of the North.

Thank you,
Sarah :)

Join SoE request

Hello all,
I'm friends with Pario Tractus, Prophet Elhanan, and Valora Maris and, I would like to join your guild.
My ToJ name is statham.viki
My characters name is Princess Snow Drop Elementalist/Paragon

I have Prophecies and Eye of the North, Nightfall, and fations

Thank you,
Viki

Spirit of Elijah [SoE] Join Request.

Hello all,
I'm friends with Vacuus Caliga, Pario Tractus, and Prophet Elhanan and, I would like to join your guild.
My ToJ name is matt.statham
My characters name is The Man King of All a Warror/Assassin

I have Prophecies and Eye of the North, Nightfall and Factions.

Thank you,
Matt

Welcome Viki and Matthew! Invites have just been sent.

Looks like STC took care of Ash, Gabriel and Sarah. Welcome (and welcome back) to you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back