Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey David. You must have flown under the radar there. I will invite you as soon as i get on (about 30 mins). Whenever you get the chance to log on and accept is fine.

We pray that you will feel better and look forward to playing with you!

Hi, I am requesting to join your Guild

I have recently been accepted to ToJ.cc and would love to be a member of your Guild.

My character name is Kyrel Ruth and I have the same name here as well.

I am honored and blessed to have found you through one of your members who shows the Love and Light of Christ wherever he goes.

Thank you for considering my request.

God Bless you!

Kyrel Ruth

Wow. I think I finally jumped through all of the right hoops to sign up for the Spirit of Elijah.

My ToJ name should be the same as my name here: Kendrik
My Guild Wars character of choice (I just started a new character, warrior/monk) is: Kendrik The Red

Looking forward to questing with y'all.

Kenny

hey brothers and sisters...

So how does one go about rejoining the best guild ever...:)
I miss you all...look for me.see ya:cool:

Invite sent to Kendrick and Ash.

Kendik, welcome to the guild. We look forward to seeing you in-game and hope that we can help out.

Ash, welcome back man! We missed you, and you always have a spot in our Guild Hall.

Both of you give a post about yourselfs in the Get to know your guildies thread.

Thanks so much... I truly missed all of you and look forward to meeting those of you who have joined after my son and I left for a little while. speaking of my son....how can he get back in too....Gabriel Slayton for those who don't remember him.

I am not in SOE so I will wait for one of those guys or gals to send an invite. Unless he wants in the cooler SoE :p JUST kidding we are all the same!

I am not in SOE so I will wait for one of those guys or gals to send an invite. Unless he wants in the cooler SoE :p JUST kidding we are all the same!

We used to be in the "cooler" SoE....but I'm just glad to be back. Actually if you could invite him into SoE that would work.

Invite sent to Indigo Caleb Dredd! Woot my first invite, DOH! He's already an officer. I guess we were adding Gabriel Slayton and the invite is sent from SoE.

Joining SoE/SOE

Hya brothers and sisters. I want to join one of the guilds. I wish to join the one that the player "Life in Christ" is in. Either guild would be fine but since he was the original person I talked to about it, that would be preferable. He is not on atm so I cant ask him which one he is in, sorry.

My GW name is Deth Is Cute In Blu
My ToJ name is ratinox.

I would like to join SOE

Hi all!:) I would like to join SOE

char name: Brandon The Humble
toj name:Brandon The Humble

Thank You and God Bless,
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back